57 avenue de Bretagne
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 502 192 180.
Be it for a training session, a commercial presentation, a meeting with your clients or with your associates, or hiring sessions, our Rouen business centre will always be able to meet your spaces requirements! Fully trained and highly professional, our team will take care of the configuration of your meeting room; and greet your visitors according to your instructions. Thus freed from all organizational constraints, you will be able to focus on your meeting in full confidence.
Meeting room rental Rouen
Rent our meeting room in Rouen:
Our meeting room in Rouen:
- In Rouen, within the building overlooking the shopping mall, our centre disposes of one bright meeting room with a maximum capacity of 10 people, fully equipped (phone lines, optical fibre internet access, LCD projector and paperboard), and configured according to your instructions (U-shaped, rectangle, theatre…) by our team so that you may use it immediately and fully concentrate on the content of your meeting.
Meeting room rental related services in Rouen:
- So that your meeting take place under the best possible conditions, you may also benefit in Rouen from many included additional services (customized call answering service, bilingual or trilingual secretariat, copies, coffee breaks and meal-trays). So that you be even more efficient, do not forget to book your package when confirming your rental.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Rouen ?
- Send us your requirements by filling in the adjacent form or contact Frédéric DHONDT. You will receive our detailed quotation and may select your package. We will prepare your meeting room according to your instructions.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- City of art, the « City of a hundred church spires » as Victor Hugo called it, has had a formative influence on many famous painters of the 19th century: Monet, Sisley, Gauguin or Pissarro have stayed or lived in Rouen. Many monuments or districts of the city (Boieldieu Bridge, Notre-Dame Cathedral or the Epicerie Street) have been immortalized by such artists. Through their writing, Flaubert or Maupassant also greatly contributed to the influence of Rouen. Steeped in culture, Rouen is also charged with history. You cannot wander in the city without traveling in time…and be carried away by its historic past (Saint-Romain Street and its numerous half-timbered houses, Street of the ”Gros Horloge”, the Market place and the remaining scars of Jeanne d’Arc presence….). Culture and history have indeed played a major role in the development of the city, and yet the city owes also a lot to its harbour. Even today, because of its strategic location in between Paris and the ocean, the harbour plays a dominating part in Rouen activities. Thanks to this, many manufacturing and trade companies settled there and contributed to the economic influence of the city.
- Situated just 1 hour away from Paris, this dynamic and attracting city will enable you to settle in the heart of the European market. By deciding to establish your company in Rouen, you will provide your company with formidable opportunities of development. Strategically located in a business district and easily accessible, our BURO Club Partner business centre offers you a wide array of office rental solutions in Rouen. You will work there in a different way and take advantage of the exceptional economic and industrial environment of the city to develop great and important business relationships !