3 rue Jacques Constant Milleret
42000 Saint Etienne
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : RCS B 519 128 987
Willing to rent an equipped office in Saint-Étienne but your budget is quite tight ? Whether you are a start-up, self-employed, a large company looking for adaptable solutions or simply a mobile worker, our partner’s business centre offers you to rent a coworking space office meeting all your professional requirements within your budget.
Coworking space rental Saint Etienne
Our coworking space rental solution in Saint-Étienne:
- Only 40 minutes from Lyon Saint-Exupéry international airport and close to all facilities (restaurants, shops, public transports…), you will benefit from a professional and yet friendly workspace and from all the services of a traditional business centre (customized call answering service, high-speed internet access, high-quality address…). Thanks to these solutions, you are not alone anymore! Come and discover the benefits of our shared space office rental solutions, evolve within an environment fostering synergies and exchanges, develop your professional network and provide your company with great opportunities !
Our coworking solution :
- Access to our shared space and high-speed internet access (optical fibre).
- A fully equipped shared space (desk, private box or cupboard, chair)
- Phone subscription including line transfer, rental charges, property tax, cleaning, maintenance are included in your service.
- Your company’s registered address in our business centre certified by the prefecture (we therefore handle your mail)
- Access to the business centre’s common areas
- An adaptable contract so as to freely develop.
- A competitive price so as to control your budget.
- On-demand services: you pay only for what you really need (copies, meeting rooms’ rental…).
Willing to rent a shared space office in Saint-Étienne ?
- Contact Nadyne Gavory or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- The history of Saint-Étienne is indeed related to the history of Industry. After many years of a thriving economic growth, Saint-Étienne was very strongly hit by the industrial crisis. The city then slowly but resolutely underwent an economic transition. Over the past few years, strengthened by its success and by its transformation, the city has initiated an important urban conversion. Without forgetting its past, the city now wants to move away from its « industry-crisis hit town » image for which it once was famous. It has initiated large projects which will deeply change its urban landscape and its image. Located close to the TGV/TER railway station, Châteaucreux is a perfect example of this drive ! At the crossroad of the city centre of Saint-Étienne and of the Manufacture artists’ district, this site wants to be the new business district of Saint-Etienne conurbation. Surprising, innovative and yet different, this new district offers high-added value services to companies looking for more visibility and accessibility, while still providing a high quality of life.
- Located in the heart of the district, which combines perfectly quality of life and excellent working conditions, our partner’s business centre benefits from many assets for companies willing to establish or develop their business in the region. Within a green-walled building meeting all energy and environmental current standards, the centre offers you a high-class and « design » working environment. It offers you 20 equipped offices and 3 configurable meeting rooms which will facilitate the management of your business in Saint-Étienne; as well as a registered address/call answering or call forwarding service which will also facilitate your coming in our region.Our partner in Saint-Étienne will support your development and provide you with the solutions you need so that you may score in the top corner !