2405, route des Dolines CS 10065
06902 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Directoire Business
SIREN : 493 377 998 000 31
Starting your business in Sophia Antipolis and willing to optimize your office rental budget ? Often travelling, and not needing a permanent office ? Discover our coworking shared offices in Sophia Antipolis. Within the prestigious Drakkar building, you will combine a top-of-the-range location with a controlled budget.
Coworking space rental Sophia AntipolisVirtual Viewing
Discover our coworking spaces rental solutions in Sophia Antipolis.
Our coworking solution in Sophia Antipolis:
- Permanent access to the business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, and private box.
- Business address for your company in Sophia Antipolis, access to the centres’ common spaces (break-out area, kitchen, on site dining...)
- A free office rental half-a-day per month (for your individual interviews with your partners, clients, and future employees...)
- Access to the shared spaces of the BURO Club France business centres participating in the operation, and more specifically to our Nice business centre shared space.
- An adaptable contract: starting from 3 months, and scalable according to the evolution of your needs. The different workspaces available in the Drakkar building will allow for the evolution of your company: starting from a shared office to the rental of several private offices.
- A competitive price: starting from 295 € (VAT excluded) per month and per workstation.
- On-demand optional services, and only when you really need them (call answering, copies, video conferencing, concierge service...)
- A unique working environment in Sophia Antipolis: high-quality relaxation areas (tables for lunch set up in the nearby pine forest...), numerous parking spaces (3 floors)… Everything is there so as to combine art of working and art of living.
Willing to rent a shared space in Sophia Antipolis ?
- Contact Lydie Dehais or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our business centre.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Sophia Antipolis, a unique technopolis.....
- Sophia Antipolis is Europe’s "Silicon Valley". It hosts more than 1450 companies (of which 900 headquarters), 31000 employees and more than 5000 students within 2400 hectares.The technopolis mainly hosts companies specialising in IT and communication technology, life sciences (medicine and biochemistry), energy, water management, and sustainable development. Large groups have settled in Sophia Antipolis: Amadeus, Schneider Electric, Dassault Systèmes, Hitachi Europe (Research Lab), HP France, Thales, Oracle, Bayer, Legrand, Air France, Siemens, Accenture, Toyota, (among others).... Research centres (CNRS, INSERM, INRA...), business schools (Skema Business School) and laboratories are also well established in Sophia Antipolis which has become, over the years, one of the major locations for Research and Development in Europe. The techno polis hosts no less than 8 competitiveness clusters...
An exceptional setting…
- Situated in the heart of the Alpes-Maritimes department, Sophia Antipolis disposes of an extremely pleasant working environment, close to Cannes, Antibes, Grasse, Nice or Monaco. Such a unique situation and the development of business, while fully respecting the environment, have been, from the start, the cornerstone of the techno polis’s success and of its international reputation: here, art of living perfectly matches art of working !