2405, route des Dolines CS 10065
06902 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Directoire Business
SIREN : 493 377 998 000 31
Willing to rent a meeting room within a unique setting in Sophia Antipolis ? Willing to organize a product presentation, a training session, a video conference, or a management meeting in Sophia Antipolis ? Come and discover our meeting rooms, located in the prestigious Drakkar building, one of the best architectural achievements of the technopolis.
Meeting rooms rental Sophia AntipolisVirtual Viewing
Come and discover all the meeting rooms of our Sophia Antipolis site :
The meeting rooms:
- 4 modern meeting rooms available for rental for your training sessions and meetings with a capacity from 2 to 70 people and equipped with state-of-the-art technology (wireless and Wi-Fi internet access, LCD projector, integrated audio equipment...). Video conferencing is also available, with a maximum capacity (theatre configuration) of 15 people.
Meeting room rental related services:
- Coffee breaks, pastries upon arrival, meal-trays, gourmet breaks: choose your catering formula and we will take care of it all. Buffets and cocktail parties can be organized for your clients’ events in Sophia Antipolis. IT and audio visual equipment (microphone, loudspeakers, flat screen...). Tell us about your specific requirements. Be it for a data room, video conferencing, a training session, or a management meeting, our on-demand services will make your day an efficient one, within the prestigious setting of the Drakkar building.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Sophia Antipolis ?
- For any meeting room rental request, contact Lydie Dehais or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to come back to you.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Sophia Antipolis, a unique technopolis.....
- Sophia Antipolis is Europe’s "Silicon Valley". It hosts more than 1450 companies (of which 900 headquarters), 31000 employees and more than 5000 students within 2400 hectares.The technopolis mainly hosts companies specialising in IT and communication technology, life sciences (medicine and biochemistry), energy, water management, and sustainable development. Large groups have settled in Sophia Antipolis: Amadeus, Schneider Electric, Dassault Systèmes, Hitachi Europe (Research Lab), HP France, Thales, Oracle, Bayer, Legrand, Air France, Siemens, Accenture, Toyota, (among others).... Research centres (CNRS, INSERM, INRA...), business schools (Skema Business School) and laboratories are also well established in Sophia Antipolis which has become, over the years, one of the major locations for Research and Development in Europe. The techno polis hosts no less than 8 competitiveness clusters...
An exceptional setting…
- Situated in the heart of the Alpes-Maritimes department, Sophia Antipolis disposes of an extremely pleasant working environment, close to Cannes, Antibes, Grasse, Nice or Monaco. Such a unique situation and the development of business, while fully respecting the environment, have been, from the start, the cornerstone of the techno polis’s success and of its international reputation: here, art of living perfectly matches art of working !