2405, route des Dolines CS 10065
06902 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Directoire Business
SIREN : 493 377 998 000 31
Willing to benefit from a virtual office in Sophia Antipolis ? Creating your company and in need of a business address ? Thanks to our prestigious address, you will be able to convey a superb corporate image for your company. Give yourself all chances for success by providing your company with a virtual office solution within an exceptional, modern and functional building.
Virtual Office Sophia AntipolisVirtual Viewing
Our Sophia Antipolis business centre offers you the following virtual office services:
Business address for your company in Sophia Antipolis:
- Take advantage of our prestigious address in order to establish your headquarters; open a representative office, or dispose of a postal address. Beyond a simple postal registered address in Sophia Antipolis, our address truly becomes yours: you will convey a reliable and professional image for your company while benefiting from additional services such as the reception and forwarding of your mail.
Customized call answering services:
- You will dispose of a dedicated phone line for your company (DDI), a customized and bilingual (English/French) call answering service, messages handling and forwarding via @mail or phone. You may travel in full confidence: you will miss no calls from your clients or partners.
- Thanks to the registered address of your company in our business centre, you will benefit from: an exceptional address in Sophia Antipolis; a business centre certified by the prefecture; and 20 years of BURO Club experience.
Looking for a virtual office in Sophia Antipolis ?
- For any request regarding our virtual office solutions, contact Lydie Dehais or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to support you in the implementation of your registered address service.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Sophia Antipolis, a unique technopolis.....
- Sophia Antipolis is Europe’s "Silicon Valley". It hosts more than 1450 companies (of which 900 headquarters), 31000 employees and more than 5000 students within 2400 hectares.The technopolis mainly hosts companies specialising in IT and communication technology, life sciences (medicine and biochemistry), energy, water management, and sustainable development. Large groups have settled in Sophia Antipolis: Amadeus, Schneider Electric, Dassault Systèmes, Hitachi Europe (Research Lab), HP France, Thales, Oracle, Bayer, Legrand, Air France, Siemens, Accenture, Toyota, (among others).... Research centres (CNRS, INSERM, INRA...), business schools (Skema Business School) and laboratories are also well established in Sophia Antipolis which has become, over the years, one of the major locations for Research and Development in Europe. The techno polis hosts no less than 8 competitiveness clusters...
An exceptional setting…
- Situated in the heart of the Alpes-Maritimes department, Sophia Antipolis disposes of an extremely pleasant working environment, close to Cannes, Antibes, Grasse, Nice or Monaco. Such a unique situation and the development of business, while fully respecting the environment, have been, from the start, the cornerstone of the techno polis’s success and of its international reputation: here, art of living perfectly matches art of working !