39 Rue des Granges Galand
37550 St Avertin
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 980 618 00030
Strategically located in the heart of a business area on the outskirts of Tours, the business centre at rue des Granges Galand in St Avertin offers you turnkey flexible real estate solutions. Thanks to its adaptable workspaces, you will be able to develop your project in a simple way. All services are included in our solutions (phone, insurance, rental charges, works, furniture…) so that our prices come with no surprises and that you may evolve in full confidence !
Business centre Tours
- Geographically located along the Paris –West route, Tours has a strategic economic position in the heart of the Loire Valley.Served by three highways (A10, A85 & A28), close to St Symphorien airport and only one hour from Paris by TGV, Tours is easily accessible. Such an ideal location, in the heart of a communication crossroad, does constitute a great asset for companies willing to settle down in the region. Thanks to these assets, the business centre, which has already attracted may companies and industry groups, is a perfect cost-effective alternative for companies looking for high-quality, efficient and complete solutions to develop their projects.
- So that your serviced office rental solution be implemented under the best possible conditions, our Tours business centre offers you a wide array of customized real estate solutions best suited to your needs and enabling you to freely develop. Whether you wish to benefit from a workspace for a few hours, months or years, our team will review with you all possible solutions to meet your requirements and budget.
- In order to be an active partner in your development, and not just a solution provider, the business centre offers you 48 immediately operational equipped offices, 4 meeting rooms (from 8 to 45 people), a coworking space as well as a wide array of related services (registered address, call answering service, secretariat ...).
- Customized call answering service , Secretariat, agenda scheduling
- Mail handling (post, courier, express services)
- Office equipment (but computers) and all needed devices for the facilitation of your meetings
- Optical fibre, Wi-Fi high-speed internet, Phone line
- 24 hours per day secured access
- Cafeteria and relaxation area
- Free car park
- Easy access
- Spacious and functional offices
- Centre certified by the prefecture
, Business Centre Manager
- Situated between Paris and the Atlantic coast, in the heart of a major European communication route, Tours is easily accessible. Thanks to its ideal location, Tours is a place much sought after by companies willing to start or develop their business in our region. Benefiting from an international airport operating on a 24 hours per day basis and from a TGV railway station, the city is directly connected to Paris and to several European large cities and capital cities. Thanks to such numerous daily connexions with large cities, many companies decided to settle down in the « Capital city of the French Gardens” and to benefit from its undeniable quality of life while being connected to cities which shape the French and European economy. Its situation and its willingness to invest in new promising industries enabled Tours to dispose of three competitiveness clusters thanks to which Tours is a competitive industrial city while contributing directly to its industrial reputation.
- Settling down in the Touraine region is therefore a strategic decision which will set your company in the heart of the European market and provide it with great opportunities of development. Ideally located in a rapidly developing and easily accessible business area, our BURO Club business centre disposes of a wide array of complete and adaptable services providing your company with real estate solutions and enabling your project to develop under the best possible conditions.