39 Rue des Granges Galand
37550 St Avertin
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 980 618 00030
Willing to rent a connected equipped office in Tours, while disposing of a tight budget and accepting the idea of sharing your workspace? Our BURO Club partner business centre may provide you with a shared office within its coworking space. Only 5 minutes from the TGV railway station, 2 minutes from the highway and close to the N°s 3, 10 and 104 bus lines, you will work differently ! Whatever your profile (self-employed, young entrepreneur or a mobile worker), you will benefit from the traditional services of a business centre (call answering service, high-speed internet access, secretariat, office automation…) while being in an environment fostering exchanges and collaboration (Europe included).
Coworking space rental Tours
Our shared space office rental solution in Tours:
Our coworking solution:
- Access to our shared space during our centre’s opening hours
- A fully equipped shared space (desk, private box or cupboard, chair)
- Wi-Fi connexion
- Rental charges, property tax, private and common parts insurance (but personal belongings), cleaning, maintenance…are included in our solution.
- Access to the business centre’s common areas, cafeteria and services (copier, colour printing, fax, scanner, car park, relaxation area, drinks vending machine ...)
- An adaptable contract so that you may freely evolve.
- A competitive price so that you may control your budget
- On-demand services: you pay only for what you really need (copies, meeting rooms’ rental…).
Willing to rent a shared space office in Tours ?
- Contact Christophe DRENEAU or fill in the adjacent form. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Situated between Paris and the Atlantic coast, in the heart of a major European communication route, Tours is easily accessible. Thanks to its ideal location, Tours is a place much sought after by companies willing to start or develop their business in our region. Benefiting from an international airport operating on a 24 hours per day basis and from a TGV railway station, the city is directly connected to Paris and to several European large cities and capital cities. Thanks to such numerous daily connexions with large cities, many companies decided to settle down in the « Capital city of the French Gardens” and to benefit from its undeniable quality of life while being connected to cities which shape the French and European economy. Its situation and its willingness to invest in new promising industries enabled Tours to dispose of three competitiveness clusters thanks to which Tours is a competitive industrial city while contributing directly to its industrial reputation.
- Settling down in the Touraine region is therefore a strategic decision which will set your company in the heart of the European market and provide it with great opportunities of development. Ideally located in a rapidly developing and easily accessible business area, our BURO Club partner business centre disposes of a wide array of complete and adaptable services providing your company with real estate solutions and enabling your project to develop under the best possible conditions.