59, boulevard Pater
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 502 365 646
The business centre offers you workspaces rental solutions in Valenciennes in a top-of-the-range setting, within a private mansion of unique style. Serviced offices rental, meeting rooms’ rental, coworking shared spaces, virtual office services; take advantage of such a location in the heart of Valenciennes when establishing your company or opening a new regional agency.
BURO Club Partner Valenciennes
- Located 5 minutes from the Valenciennes SNCF railway station (direct TGV connection to Paris) and from the A23 highway towards Lille, the business centre is ideally located in Valenciennes. Lille is only 45 minutes away, and Lille Lesquin airport is 30 minutes away.
Be it for 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more, the business centre offers you the following workspaces within a top-of-the-range renovated 20th century mansion:
- Rental of more than 20 fully equipped offices, starting from one workstation to many,
- 4 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 16 people,
- One coworking space,
- Relaxation areas and one visitors’ lounge.
Thanks to your equipped office rental in our Valenciennes business centre, you will benefit from the following services:
- Registered address for your company, mail handling (reception and sending),
- A customized call answering service on behalf of your company from Monday till Friday.
- A printing centre (copier, scanner,..),Internet access,
- Concierge and catering services (meals, breaks, cocktails....)
- A top-of-the-range setting within a private mansion
- A central location in Valenciennes, close to all highway and railway accesses
- 30 minutes from Lille Lesquin airport.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Valenciennes: a key location in the northern part of France.
- The city of Valenciennes benefits from a prime location in northern France: only 100 kilometres from Brussels and 50 kilometres from Lille Lesquin, it is also close to European capital cities such as Paris (less than 200 kilometres and with a direct connection via TGV) or London (280 kilometres). Valenciennes hosts approximately 7.000 companies and has been for a long time a stronghold for the textile and steel industries in France, still present today. The city also opted, over the years, for a diversification of its business structure via the establishment of car companies and automotive suppliers.
- By choosing to dispose of a virtual office solution in our Valenciennes business centre, you will choose a renowned and professional address within a top-of-the-range location. The same applies when deciding to establish your company and rent serviced offices in our business centre: you will benefit from a turnkey solution within an environment providing you with a wide array of services. An ideal location to start your business in Valenciennes !