TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Thanks to our Bremen Parkalle business centre, renting a meeting room in Bremen for your coming training session, management meeting, or meeting with your partners, is a mere child’s play. 2 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 20 people are at your disposal in an exceptional setting. The centre is indeed located in front of the magnificent Burgerpark municipal park, providing you with a green and quiet environment, with an on-site car park, thus providing your participants with an easy access. Bremen airport is only 20 minutes away, and Am Stern railway station at 5 minutes.
Meeting room rental Bremen-Parkallee
Our meeting rooms in Bremen Parkallee:
Willing to rent a meeting room in Bremen for a training session, a data room or a meeting with your partners ? Be it on a regular or one-shot basis, for one hour, half-a-day or several days, our Bremen Parkallee business centre offer you its 2 meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 20 people. So that your meeting in Bremen run under the best possible conditions, our rooms dispose of the following services:
- LCD projector
- Video conferencing available: convenient when willing to limit your travels and gain time.
- A team at your disposal who will support you for any request during your meeting (copies; hotel, taxi and transportation reservation...)
- On-site parking spaces, on-site catering service (caterer, coffee breaks...)
Willing to dispose of a quotation for your next meeting in Bremen Parkallee ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located about 60 kilometres south of the mouth of the river Weser, by the North Sea, Bremen is a port city located in the North-western part of Germany.Thanks to its river, on which goods would transit from and to England, Flanders, Denmark and Russia, the city has been, since the middle Ages, an important harbour and a prosperous industrial city where shipyards were of much importance. Thanks to these rich times, Bremen still is, today, the second harbour (in terms of tonnage) in Germany, behind Hamburg. However, the many difficulties of this industry fostered Bremen’s economy diversification, notably towards the automotive (Mercedes-Benz), aeronautics/spatial (EADS, Airbus, Astrium), steel (ArcelorMittal), energy, food (Kellogg’s, Kraft Foods, Beck’s) and technology sectors; and the challenge has indeed been met. Bremen has both kept its industrial heritage and opened to the future while becoming strongly innovative.
- Thanks to the proactive drive which stimulates Germany and the city, companies have engaged in fruitful cooperation with Bremen’s universities, and develop clusters providing the city with a new breath of fresh air. Such willingness geared to the refusal of abandoning the fight and to actively participating in tomorrow’s world probably originates from the motto of the merchants of Bremen carved in stone in the front wall of the Chamber of Commerce: « Dare and Win».
- So that you may pursue such motto and benefit from our support in your adventure, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German independent network of business centres. Thanks to the teams of our partner, you are sure that you will benefit from a customized turnkey real estate solution when settling down in Germany. Equipped offices, coworking spaces, registered address or meeting rooms, each centre will be able to offer you the solution best suited to your project and provide you with its expertise.