TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
The business centre is located in front of Bremen superb municipal park, the Burgerpark. You will be able to rent serviced offices in Bremen within the 400 sqm villa dating from 1900 and meeting all modern workspaces requirements. Starting from one workstation and benefiting from an adaptable rental duration (1 month, 1 year or more), come and discover our business centre’s 16 fully serviced offices benefiting from an easy access to the highways network and only 20 minutes from Bremen airport, with available parking spaces on-site.
Serviced Offices rental Bremen-Parkallee
Our serviced office rental solutions in Bremen:
Bremen Parkallee business centre offers the rental of 16 equipped offices specified as follows:
- Offices starting from 4 workstations per space.
- Special attention has been given to furniture: ULM-Haller equipment, ideal for working thanks to functional and ergonomic furniture.
- All offices in Bremen Parkallee dispose of a voice equipment (VOIP), high-speed internet access and a category 7 cabling system
- 24 hours per day and 7 days per week access; opening hours from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
In addition to your office rental in Bremen, our business centre’s professional, seasoned and multilingual (German/French) team is at your disposal, thus enabling you to access a set of services such as:
- Our multi-function printing centre (scan to mail, copies, scanner...) so that you do not impair your cash-flow nor invest in equipment.
- On-demand rental of our meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 20 people, quite convenient for your training sessions or meetings with your partners.
- Secretariat service to take care of your administrative tasks, thus enabling you to fully focus on the development of your business in Bremen
- A facility management service for your real estate.
Looking for more information about your office rental solution in Bremen Parkallee ?
- Contact us by filling the form to your right or call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located about 60 kilometres south of the mouth of the river Weser, by the North Sea, Bremen is a port city located in the North-western part of Germany.Thanks to its river, on which goods would transit from and to England, Flanders, Denmark and Russia, the city has been, since the middle Ages, an important harbour and a prosperous industrial city where shipyards were of much importance. Thanks to these rich times, Bremen still is, today, the second harbour (in terms of tonnage) in Germany, behind Hamburg. However, the many difficulties of this industry fostered Bremen’s economy diversification, notably towards the automotive (Mercedes-Benz), aeronautics/spatial (EADS, Airbus, Astrium), steel (ArcelorMittal), energy, food (Kellogg’s, Kraft Foods, Beck’s) and technology sectors; and the challenge has indeed been met. Bremen has both kept its industrial heritage and opened to the future while becoming strongly innovative.
- Thanks to the proactive drive which stimulates Germany and the city, companies have engaged in fruitful cooperation with Bremen’s universities, and develop clusters providing the city with a new breath of fresh air. Such willingness geared to the refusal of abandoning the fight and to actively participating in tomorrow’s world probably originates from the motto of the merchants of Bremen carved in stone in the front wall of the Chamber of Commerce: « Dare and Win».
- So that you may pursue such motto and benefit from our support in your adventure, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German independent network of business centres. Thanks to the teams of our partner, you are sure that you will benefit from a customized turnkey real estate solution when settling down in Germany. Equipped offices, coworking spaces, registered address or meeting rooms, each centre will be able to offer you the solution best suited to your project and provide you with its expertise.