TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Our business centre, located at Parkallee 117, offers you to establish your headquarters or dispose of a commercial representation in Bremen without having to bear the fixed costs of a permanent office or of full-time employees. Located in the magnificent Kaufmann villa, in front of the green environment of Bremen’s municipal park, it will offer you a wide array of virtual office solutions for your company in Bremen such as, for instance, mail handling or a customized call answering service.
Virtual Office Bremen-Parkallee
The benefits of our virtual office solution in Bremen:
- Capturing new national or international markets does not necessarily imply having to bear high additional costs. Exploring a new city to benchmark a product, meeting potential clients in a new market, disposing of a representation in a new country are inevitably key topics to be looked at carefully for any exporter or commercial developer. As such, the implementation of a virtual office in our Bremen Parkallee business centre will provide a positive answer to such issues. Our registered address solution in Bremen will enable you to benefit from a renowned professional address, essential to give credence to your presence in Bremen. Furthermore, we will take care of the reception and forwarding of your mail, according to your instructions.
- But there is more ! The implementation of a call answering service on behalf of your company will not only enable you to go to your appointments in full confidence but will also strengthen your corporate image, thanks to our teams which will answer your clients’ or partners’ calls. Lastly, our Bremen Parkallee business centre, which is indeed not a « virtual » one, puts at your disposal on-demand meeting rooms’ rental solutions, when willing to meet your contacts rather than having to travel to their place.
Looking for a virtual office in Bremen Parkallee ?
- Contact us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located about 60 kilometres south of the mouth of the river Weser, by the North Sea, Bremen is a port city located in the North-western part of Germany.Thanks to its river, on which goods would transit from and to England, Flanders, Denmark and Russia, the city has been, since the middle Ages, an important harbour and a prosperous industrial city where shipyards were of much importance. Thanks to these rich times, Bremen still is, today, the second harbour (in terms of tonnage) in Germany, behind Hamburg. However, the many difficulties of this industry fostered Bremen’s economy diversification, notably towards the automotive (Mercedes-Benz), aeronautics/spatial (EADS, Airbus, Astrium), steel (ArcelorMittal), energy, food (Kellogg’s, Kraft Foods, Beck’s) and technology sectors; and the challenge has indeed been met. Bremen has both kept its industrial heritage and opened to the future while becoming strongly innovative.
- Thanks to the proactive drive which stimulates Germany and the city, companies have engaged in fruitful cooperation with Bremen’s universities, and develop clusters providing the city with a new breath of fresh air. Such willingness geared to the refusal of abandoning the fight and to actively participating in tomorrow’s world probably originates from the motto of the merchants of Bremen carved in stone in the front wall of the Chamber of Commerce: « Dare and Win».
- So that you may pursue such motto and benefit from our support in your adventure, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German independent network of business centres. Thanks to the teams of our partner, you are sure that you will benefit from a customized turnkey real estate solution when settling down in Germany. Equipped offices, coworking spaces, registered address or meeting rooms, each centre will be able to offer you the solution best suited to your project and provide you with its expertise.