TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
The business centre is located in an exceptional building in Bremen. Built in 2009, it was immediately rewarded by the Federation of German architects for its unique architecture with, among other features, a terrace with a unique view to the river Weiser as well as large picture windows providing the office building users with a 360-degree view to Bremen The 1300 sqm business centre enables you to rent serviced offices in Bremen Teerhof and meeting rooms. Parking spaces are available in the building’s car park.
BURO Club Partner Bremen-Teerhof
- Bremen’s city centre is only 2 minutes’ walk through Wilhelm-Kaisen-Brücke Bridge. Thanks to a railway station only 2 minutes away, and Bremen airport at 10 minutes, the business centre benefits from an exceptional location in Bremen, on the Teerhof peninsula, in between the river Weiser and one of its branches.
By deciding to rent a serviced office in Bremen Teerhof, you will make the choice of excellence in terms of environment and workspaces. All the materials used in this business centre, as well as its equipment, will confirm your choice: oak wood floors, high picture windows, a large reception hall will create a good impression for your visitors, and everything has been made so that your working conditions be optimized. Our business centre offers a wide array of services:
- 25 fully serviced offices, with a capacity from 1 to 6 workstations (14 to 30 sqm offices). All our offices are air-conditioned and equipped with cables (category 7 cabling), dispose of a high-speed internet access and an IP voice system (VOIP). Many offices benefit from a magnificent view to Bremen and the river Weiser thanks to their large picture windows: workspaces combining art of working and art of living.
- 4 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 100 people, ideal for your conferences, seminars or training sessions in Bremen Teerhof. All rooms are equipped with high-speed internet access (Wi-Fi or wireless), and video conferencing is available so that you may limit your travels and thus save precious time.
Our Bremen Teehrof business centre will meet the most demanding requirements in terms of quality of workspace, excellence of environment, and high-quality set of services. You will find the following set of facilities and services within this 1.300 sqm building:
- Outstanding common spaces: in addition to the large picture windowed offices, you will also rest or network on the terrace of the building with its magnificent view to Bremen and the river Weiser. Break-out areas, lounge and kitchen are included in the facilities put at your disposal in our business centre. A well of light, at the centre of the building, provides the workspaces with a superb natural light.
- Business address for your company in Bremen Teerhof: from a simple postal address to the establishment of your headquarters in Bremen, you will use our renowned address at Teerhof 59 to reinforce the image of your company.
- Customized call answering service: quite convenient when willing to provide your clients with a local answer. You will benefit from a dedicated phone number for your company, and our multilingual team (English/German) will handle your calls.
- Access to our printing centre (scan to mail, scanner, copies....): you will not invest in equipment, preserve your cash-flow; we will handle the printing centre’s maintenance.
- Secretariat, support and on-line agenda services.
- Children nursery (up to 3 years of age) within the building.
Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 . We will be happy to show you our Bremen Teerhof business centre.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- A port city in Lower Saxony, in the north-east part of Germany, Bremen has benefited , since the Middle ages, from its major maritime and port activity thanks to which it still is, as of today, the N°2 German harbour (in terms of tonnage), behind Hamburg. Shipyards have been of major importance during the prestigious times of the city, but the many short-term difficulties of this industry led Bremen to diversifying its economy. The automotive, steel, electronics or food industries are hence today, along with the shipbuilding industry, the key industrial sectors of Bremen. A guardian of ancient traditions, and yet a hospitable city open to the future, Bremen is quite attractive. The policies carried out by the city, aiming at improving the links between science and industry and fostering an innovative collaboration, increase such attractiveness and enable the city to move on to a new era. « Dare and Win», the motto of the merchants of Bremen carved in stone in the front wall of the Chamber of Commerce has undoubtedly urged the city to remain afloat and to bet on the future.
- So as to help you pursuing such motto and support your project, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Thanks to the teams of our partner, you are sure that you will benefit from a customized turnkey real estate solution when settling down in Germany. Offices rental, coworking spaces, registered address or meeting rooms, located on the Teerhof peninsula, in front of Bremen city centre: you will benefit from the solution best suited to your project, and also from an exceptional setting, when settling down in Germany.