TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Willing to rent a meeting room in Bremen within an exceptional setting ? For your coming training session, management meeting, data room, or hiring session in Bremen, come and discover one of our 4 fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 30 people. Bremen Teerhof business centre benefits from a unique location, only 2 minutes from the city centre and 10 minutes from the airport.
Meeting rooms rental Bremen-Teerhof
Our meeting rooms in Bremen Teerhof:
- In our Bremen Teerhof business centre, everything has been designed so that your meeting be efficient and friendly. Thanks to its high picture windows (from the floor to the ceiling); the meeting rooms will provide you with an exceptional light and a superb view to Bremen and the river Weiser. They can accommodate up to 30 people, and are equipped with a high-speed internet access (Wi-Fi or wireless) and with a video conferencing service.
- One of the assets of the business centre is indeed the high-quality of its common spaces, which will enable your participants to benefit from unique moments of relaxation and conviviality, essential for the success of a meeting. You may use our lounge and our terrace, with a view to Bremen, thus contributing to the well-being of your participants greeted by our team located in our business centre’s reception hall. And, of course, you will benefit from a wide array of catering services (coffee breaks, lunch, and breakfasts). Access is easy thanks to our underground car-park located within the building and a tramway stop only a few minutes from our Bremen Teerhof business centre.
Willing to receive a quotation for the rental of a meeting room in Bremen ?
- Contact us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- A port city in Lower Saxony, in the north-east part of Germany, Bremen has benefited , since the Middle ages, from its major maritime and port activity thanks to which it still is, as of today, the N°2 German harbour (in terms of tonnage), behind Hamburg. Shipyards have been of major importance during the prestigious times of the city, but the many short-term difficulties of this industry led Bremen to diversifying its economy. The automotive, steel, electronics or food industries are hence today, along with the shipbuilding industry, the key industrial sectors of Bremen. A guardian of ancient traditions, and yet a hospitable city open to the future, Bremen is quite attractive. The policies carried out by the city, aiming at improving the links between science and industry and fostering an innovative collaboration, increase such attractiveness and enable the city to move on to a new era. « Dare and Win», the motto of the merchants of Bremen carved in stone in the front wall of the Chamber of Commerce has undoubtedly urged the city to remain afloat and to bet on the future.
- So as to help you pursuing such motto and support your project, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Thanks to the teams of our partner, you are sure that you will benefit from a customized turnkey real estate solution when settling down in Germany. Offices rental, coworking spaces, registered address or meeting rooms, located on the Teerhof peninsula, in front of Bremen city centre: you will benefit from the solution best suited to your project, and also from an exceptional setting, when settling down in Germany.