TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Our business centre will provide you with much more than a simple business address solution for your company in Bremen Teerhof. Located in a modern building, rewarded by the German Federation of Architects for the high-quality of its architecture, it combines all the services which will enable you to benefit from a virtual office in Bremen without financial constraints and the fixed costs of a permanent office. Mail handling, multi-function on-line agenda, and dedicated call answering for your company are some of the services offered so that you may open your new branch or develop a subsidiary in Bremen while controlling your budget: a prestigious address for your business in Bremen
Virtual Office Bremen-Teerhof
Our virtual office set of services in Bremen Teerhof:
- Business address for your company in Bremen: thanks to this service, you will benefit from our renowned address at Teerhof 59 in order to establish your headquarters or just dispose of a commercial presence. You may use this address on all your documentation (web site, commercial documents) and provide your company with the image it deserves in Bremen. We will handle your mail on your behalf (reception and forwarding).
- Dedicated call answering service. Because you do need a local phone number and a professional call answering service when exploring or entering a new market, this service will enable you to go to your appointments in full confidence. Our multilingual team (German/English) takes care of it all: messages handling and forwarding according to your instructions (via email, or SMS…).
- Secretariat and on-line agenda service: take advantage of our teams for your briefs drafting or for the implementation and management of an on-line agenda. You will thus not bear staff’s fixed costs and may rely on our “on-demand” team, only when you do need them in Bremen.
Willing to set up of a virtual office solution in Bremen Teerhof ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- A port city in Lower Saxony, in the north-east part of Germany, Bremen has benefited , since the Middle ages, from its major maritime and port activity thanks to which it still is, as of today, the N°2 German harbour (in terms of tonnage), behind Hamburg. Shipyards have been of major importance during the prestigious times of the city, but the many short-term difficulties of this industry led Bremen to diversifying its economy. The automotive, steel, electronics or food industries are hence today, along with the shipbuilding industry, the key industrial sectors of Bremen. A guardian of ancient traditions, and yet a hospitable city open to the future, Bremen is quite attractive. The policies carried out by the city, aiming at improving the links between science and industry and fostering an innovative collaboration, increase such attractiveness and enable the city to move on to a new era. « Dare and Win», the motto of the merchants of Bremen carved in stone in the front wall of the Chamber of Commerce has undoubtedly urged the city to remain afloat and to bet on the future.
- So as to help you pursuing such motto and support your project, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Thanks to the teams of our partner, you are sure that you will benefit from a customized turnkey real estate solution when settling down in Germany. Offices rental, coworking spaces, registered address or meeting rooms, located on the Teerhof peninsula, in front of Bremen city centre: you will benefit from the solution best suited to your project, and also from an exceptional setting, when settling down in Germany.