Berliner Allee 65
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Büroservice Im Leuschnerpark Ingrid Pinck
Darmstadt is a very attractive city, in terms of economy and for many reasons. Indeed, with its 150.000 inhabitants (of which 40.000 students), Darmstadt is often called the « City of Science » because of the high-quality of its companies and research centres working in high technology fields. Birthplace of the gigantic company T-Online, the city also hosts (for instance) Deutsche Telekom biggest research centre. The business centre is located within this innovative and dynamic environment. It disposes of 24 workspaces with a capacity from 1 to 8 people per office. Located less than 10 minutes from Darmstadt railway station and 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport, the building is easily accessible. Come and discover the benefits of renting a serviced office in Darmstadt.
Serviced offices rental Darmstadt
The benefits of our serviced office rental solution in Darmstadt:
A ready for use office real estate solution:
- By deciding to rent offices at 65 Berliner Allee, you will choose a solution which will enable you to quickly settle in Darmstadt without any estate agency fees, and with no refurbishment works to carry out. Indeed, the rental of your private space, rental charges, office cleaning, equipment maintenance, high-quality telephone infrastructure (category 7 cabling, IP voice system (VOIP), phone set), as well as high-speed internet access are included in our service. You may hence start your activity in Darmstadt in record time.
An adaptable and agile solution:
- Our real estate solution provides you with unparalleled adaptability: the duration of your serviced office rental in Darmstadt can be of just a few hours, the needed time for you to explore your market, and then move on to several months and even much more. If you were under a traditional real estate lease, you would be compelled to a fixed costs model, quite constraining when willing to increase or decrease your workspace. With us, you will be able to adapt freely and constantly your working configuration according to your development. Hence, recruiting additional employees and providing them with new offices becomes a mere child’s play for us…and for you !
A whole set of services and facilities:
- Deciding to rent serviced offices in Darmstadt, in our business centre, is first and foremost opting for service. The building disposes of a cafeteria and of a coffee area with a terrace, and of parking spaces. Visitors’ reception (from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.), a customized call answering service, or the support of our multilingual team, (English/German/French) are included in our services. And of course, as you are a resident, you will be able to access to and use our common spaces such as a kitchen and a relaxation area, as well as our shared printing centre.
Are you planning to rent a serviced office in Darmstadt ?
- Come visit our business centre and your future workspace by contacting us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or by filling the form.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the southern part of the Land of Hessen, in Germany, about thirty kilometres from Frankfurt, Darmstadt is a very active and pleasant city to live in. With its many parks and architectural wonders, it is indeed a pleasant city of many assets. Regarded as one of the most powerful research and innovation centres of Germany, Darmstadt has been granted in 1997 the title of “City of Science”. The number and fame of its Scientific Institutes and research centres (one technical university founded in 1877, two technical high-schools and many institutes or institutions related to research) installed in the city do reinforce such position ! Already renowned in this sector (Darmstadt hosts the famous Satellite Control Centre), this title indeed reinforced Darmstadt’s attractiveness to companies of scientific character and its position as N°1 of the class!
- Academic, well-groomed, and renowned for its many Art Nouveau buildings, Darmstadt is definitely a city of science and culture. Young, dynamic, and disposing of high-quality infrastructure and of perfect connexions to the entire world thanks, in particular, to its proximity with Frankfurt international airport, Darmstadt is hence an excellent address when starting your activity in Germany or developing your business in Europe. Like many large companies which decided to settle down in the region, take your chance within this European Silicon Valley and provide your company with new opportunities.
- To support you in establishing your company abroad under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has built a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms: our teams will guide you setting up the best solution matching your needs in Germany.