TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
ocw office center westfalen GmbH & Co. KG
Dortmund is one of the main cities of Germany, famous for its strong concentration of companies specialized in high technology. It is only natural then that you rent there your future office in order to develop your business in Germany. Our business centre, located only 15 minutes from Dortmund airport, offers you the rental of 42 serviced offices and 3 meeting rooms. Come and discover the benefits of our business centre’s offering.
BURO Club Partner Dortmund
- The business centre, located in the western part of Westphalia, benefits from an easy and quick access to the main road 1. Dortmund airport is only 15 minutes away, and the building is only 2 minutes from a metro station, which allows for a unique and quite functional location. Last and not least, the business centre provides its clients with an underground car park.
The business centre disposes of the following workspaces, set in a 1.580 sqm building:
- Rental of 42 fully equipped offices in Dortmund, with a capacity from 1 to 3 workstations per office (14 to 40 sqm per office)
- 3 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 30 people, ideal for your training sessions or client events in Dortmund
- All offices are wired (category 7 cabling) and have a high-speed internet access as well as an IP voice system (VOIP). The rental of your office in Dortmund is adaptable duration-wise: 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more. You may choose the duration of your rental according to your needs.
Dortmund business centre offers you the following set of services, which will facilitate your business and increase your productivity:
- A virtual office solution for your company in Dortmund, ideal when creating your company and not having to bear the fixed costs of an office.
- Secretariat and support service carried out by a multilingual team (German/French)
- Mail handling so that you may save time
- Access to our multi-function printing centre (copies, scan to mail…) so that you need not invest in equipment, thus preserving your cash-flow
- Meetings’ handling: rooms’ rental; breaks and lunch organization.....
- Underground car park in the building
- An easily accessible business centre in Dortmund
- A large selection of offices available for rental over 1.580 sqm
Maria Mata Garcia
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- A city located in North-Westphalia Rhineland, in the western part of Germany, at the Eastern border of the Rhur basin, Dortmund is an important harbour. Dortmund’s territory is 50% woodland, farmland, green spaces, and waterways. Dortmund is called « The green metropolis », which does contrast with its important mining activity and its historic steel industry which made the city one of the most prosperous cities of the country. A remnant of such bygone era, the Zeche Zollern, whose brick buildings (now designated as a technical building of national importance)today hosts the industrial museum of Westphalia ; while the former « Minister Stein » site now hosts the Research Institute for the Development of the Land and cities of North-Westphalia Rhineland. Without turning its back to its past, the city is today looking ahead. Faithful to the German model, companies and scientific centres cooperate and consolidate the links between the scientific, economic and cultural networks, so as to continue increasing the economic attractiveness of the city. Dortmund hence hosts today numerous companies, many of which working in partnership with Dortmund Technology University. The city is also collaborating with research institutes, private universities, and companies in order to market scientific initiatives.
- Thanks to this policy, the city is now looking towards a new direction and has indeed entered into a new era. It is not just anymore the heart of Westphalia; it is a technology, cultural and scientific world-renowned cluster ! Strengthened by this successful regeneration, Dortmund is multiplying projects and encourages companies (more specifically in the fields of new technologies, e-commerce, logistics, biomedical medicine, and media) to settle down in the region. Thanks to such initiatives, Dortmund modernizes, grows and keeps on increasing its attractiveness.
- Like its football team, Dortmund has indeed won major victories providing the city with great outlooks
- So that you may participate to this development and settle down in this city, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. You will thus be able to dispose, in Dortmund, of a registered address solution, a private or coworking space equipped office, or of a one-shot workspace in one of our partner’s business centres, and benefit from the expertise of its teams.