TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
ocw office center westfalen GmbH & Co. KG
Willing to rent serviced offices in Dortmund without the constraints or a traditional real estate lease ? Come and discover our Dortmund business centre which offers you, over more than 1500 sqm, a complete set of workspaces, starting from one workstation; as well as the rental of 3 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 20 people: an ideal location in Dortmund, only 2 minutes from the metro station and 15 minutes from the airport.
Serviced offices rental Dortmund
What are the benefits of our offices rental solution in Dortmund ?
Our business centre, located at Westfalendamm 98 is firstly an ideal location when developing your business in Dortmund. Easily accessible by tube (Stop 2 only 2 minutes away), or by the main road 1 connecting The Eastern and Western parts of the Ruhr basin, the business centre disposes also of a car park within the building. You will find, in our 1580 sqm business centre, available workspaces enabling you to increase your productivity and providing the following benefits:
- 42 equipped offices: whole set of furniture, but also state-of-the-art technology: high speed internet access, VOIP system and category 7 cabling are devices enabling you to start immediately with no installation constraints. The « turnkey » concept has never been so meaningful!
- Adaptable rental duration. Dortmund hosts a strong density of high technology companies who are very agile on their markets. It is hence quite normal that we provide our clients with the same agility and adaptability in terms of serviced offices rental solutions in Dortmund. You will thus be able to rent an office for 1 month, 1 year, or more and match your costs to your revenue.
- A wide set of services at your disposal: access to our printing centre (scan to mail, copies…), secretariat services, and common spaces so that you may relax; you will find here in Dortmund a true environment of services with one objective only: facilitate your business and increase your productivity.
Willing to visit your future office in Dortmund ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. We will be happy to arrange a visit of our Dortmund business centre.
Maria Mata Garcia
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- A city located in North-Westphalia Rhineland, in the western part of Germany, at the Eastern border of the Rhur basin, Dortmund is an important harbour. Dortmund’s territory is 50% woodland, farmland, green spaces, and waterways. Dortmund is called « The green metropolis », which does contrast with its important mining activity and its historic steel industry which made the city one of the most prosperous cities of the country. A remnant of such bygone era, the Zeche Zollern, whose brick buildings (now designated as a technical building of national importance)today hosts the industrial museum of Westphalia ; while the former « Minister Stein » site now hosts the Research Institute for the Development of the Land and cities of North-Westphalia Rhineland. Without turning its back to its past, the city is today looking ahead. Faithful to the German model, companies and scientific centres cooperate and consolidate the links between the scientific, economic and cultural networks, so as to continue increasing the economic attractiveness of the city. Dortmund hence hosts today numerous companies, many of which working in partnership with Dortmund Technology University. The city is also collaborating with research institutes, private universities, and companies in order to market scientific initiatives.
- Thanks to this policy, the city is now looking towards a new direction and has indeed entered into a new era. It is not just anymore the heart of Westphalia; it is a technology, cultural and scientific world-renowned cluster ! Strengthened by this successful regeneration, Dortmund is multiplying projects and encourages companies (more specifically in the fields of new technologies, e-commerce, logistics, biomedical medicine, and media) to settle down in the region. Thanks to such initiatives, Dortmund modernizes, grows and keeps on increasing its attractiveness.
- Like its football team, Dortmund has indeed won major victories providing the city with great outlooks
- So that you may participate to this development and settle down in this city, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. You will thus be able to dispose, in Dortmund, of a registered address solution, a private or coworking space equipped office, or of a one-shot workspace in one of our partner’s business centres, and benefit from the expertise of its teams.