TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BCC Business Competence Center GmbH
Planning to settle down soon in Dusseldorf, within the capital city of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, considered as the German capital for fashion ? Come and rent one of our serviced offices of our Dusseldorf business centre, located at 248 Münsterstr, only 15 minutes from Dusseldorf airport. Over 774 sqm, we offer you the rental of 23 workspaces and 3 meeting rooms, ideally located for the establishment of your company or the opening of a new agency in Dusseldorf.
BURO Club Partner Düsseldorf
- When choosing our Dusseldorf business centre for the rental of your future serviced office, you do choose an ideal location for the development of your company in Dusseldorf. The building disposes of an easy access to Düsseldorf Hbf railway station (8 minutes) and to the Exhibition Hall or to the city centre. The airport is only 15 minutes from the business centre by car (10 minutes via public transports). And the building disposes of underground parking spaces, thus making it even easier to access
Dusseldorf business centre offers the following workspaces rental:
- 23 fully serviced offices, with a capacity from 1 to 4 workstations per space. All offices are fully equipped and ready for use: complete set of furniture, internet access, cabling (category 5), and phone set are included in your solution. The rental duration is scalable: starting from 1 day to several months or more.
- 3 meeting and conference rooms, with a maximum capacity of 30 people. All rooms are equipped with internet access, a screen, a LCD projector and a paperboard. Our team on-site will organize, on request, your breaks and lunch during your event.
You will find much more than a mere provision of equipped workspaces in our Dusseldorf business centre, located at 248 Münsterstr. So as to facilitate the development of your business, a whole set of services has been designed for you:
- A registered address service for your company in Dusseldorf. We can forward your mail received, according to your instructions; and you will hence convey an excellent corporate image thanks to our renowned address in Dusseldorf, be it for your headquarters or for a simple commercial address.
- A customized call answering service: combined with our registered address solution, you will benefit from a local phone number in Dusseldorf and you will entrust our multilingual team (English/German) with your incoming calls ’handling.
- Shared equipment and services: printing centre (copies, scanner, and scan to mail...), visitors’ reception, access to and use of the common spaces (kitchen, relaxation area…), or secretariat service will enable you to use our facilities while preserving your cash-flow.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Dusseldorf ? Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, in the western part of Germany, Düsseldorf has built its fame on textile production. After the war and the reconstruction periods, the city developed rapidly. Many industries came and settled down in the region, theatres and exhibitions emerged, and Düsseldorf became an administrative and cultural centre. At the same time, the city became an international centre for haute couture and fashion. Called “Little Paris”, it is today a city where the future prêt-à-porter trends are decided.” However, Düsseldorf is far from being only the metropolis of fashion and shopping.
- A modern, open and cosmopolitan city of culture, the city is also famous for its carnivals, its top fermentation beer (Altbier) and for hosting the largest Japanese community, behind London and Paris. Throughout its history, Düsseldorf has hence forged many links with Japan, and many headquarters of large Japanese companies are registered in Düsseldorf. But Japan is not the only country which realized all the assets of this formidable region. The city indeed hosts 5000 foreign companies, of which 450 are American and 250 are French. It also hosts the headquarters of some of the largest German companies such as AG, Rheinmetall, Vodafone, LTU, and Metro…
- Far from being the most massive city of the country, Düsseldorf is yet a leading economic, industrial, cultural and artistic centre, a dynamic and charming city and a pleasant place to live and work in. Close to Belgium, the Netherlands, and France, easily accessible, it is indeed a privileged region, ideal for your establishment and providing your company with great opportunities. So as to support you and enable you to settle down abroad under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project so that you may settle down easily and quickly in Germany.