TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BCC Business Competence Center GmbH
The business centre offers you the rental of 3 meeting rooms in Dusseldorf, in a building ideally located, 15 minutes from Dusseldorf airport and disposing of parking spaces for you and your participants. The meeting and conference rooms are ideal for your training sessions or client’s events and can accommodate up to 30 people. Hotels nearby will enable you to run seminars lasting more than one day in Dusseldorf.
Meeting Rooms rental Düsseldorf
Our meeting and conference rooms in Dusseldorf:
- The 3 meeting rooms have a maximum capacity of 30 people, depending on the selected configuration. They are equipped with a screen, a LCD projector, a paperboard, and of course an internet access. When renting a meeting room in Dusseldorf, at 248 Münsterstr, you are sure that you will not only convey a professional image for your company to your participants, but also be freed from logistics organization, so that you may focus on the content of your event.
- A set of services so as to support the success of your meeting : catering service ( coffee upon arrival, caterer…), participants’ reception by our multilingual team (English/German), customized signalling for your meeting, transportation reservation, copies during your meeting, and briefs’ preparation are all services and facilities available on-site.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Dusseldorf ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, in the western part of Germany, Düsseldorf has built its fame on textile production. After the war and the reconstruction periods, the city developed rapidly. Many industries came and settled down in the region, theatres and exhibitions emerged, and Düsseldorf became an administrative and cultural centre. At the same time, the city became an international centre for haute couture and fashion. Called “Little Paris”, it is today a city where the future prêt-à-porter trends are decided.” However, Düsseldorf is far from being only the metropolis of fashion and shopping.
- A modern, open and cosmopolitan city of culture, the city is also famous for its carnivals, its top fermentation beer (Altbier) and for hosting the largest Japanese community, behind London and Paris. Throughout its history, Düsseldorf has hence forged many links with Japan, and many headquarters of large Japanese companies are registered in Düsseldorf. But Japan is not the only country which realized all the assets of this formidable region. The city indeed hosts 5000 foreign companies, of which 450 are American and 250 are French. It also hosts the headquarters of some of the largest German companies such as AG, Rheinmetall, Vodafone, LTU, and Metro…
- Far from being the most massive city of the country, Düsseldorf is yet a leading economic, industrial, cultural and artistic centre, a dynamic and charming city and a pleasant place to live and work in. Close to Belgium, the Netherlands, and France, easily accessible, it is indeed a privileged region, ideal for your establishment and providing your company with great opportunities. So as to support you and enable you to settle down abroad under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project so that you may settle down easily and quickly in Germany.