TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BCC Business Competence Center GmbH
Willing to establish your company in Dusseldorf with turnkey offices, in a renowned address and for adaptable rental duration ? Come and discover the benefits of renting serviced offices in Dusseldorf, in this 774 sqm business centre ideally situated in the German capital of fashion. 23 fully equipped offices are at your disposal, with a capacity from 1 to 4 workstations per office. The business centre is particularly well located, 15 minutes from Dusseldorf airport and 8 minutes from Düsseldorf Hbf railway station. The building is easily accessible thanks to available parking spaces in the building.
Serviced offices rental Düsseldorf
The benefits of renting a serviced office in Dusseldorf, in this business centre:
Time and space adaptability:
- By choosing to rent a workspace in our Dusseldorf business centre, you will choose freedom and adaptability: your rental duration can be of one month, one year or more. But there is more! You may start with just one workstation and, depending on the evolution of your company, grow your configuration along with the arrival of new employees. You will hence benefit from a scalability in time (rental duration), and in space (surface of your configuration).
A « fully all-inclusive » solution:
- Our solution not only includes the rental of your workspace, but also: furniture, internet access, telephone infrastructure (category 5 cabling, phone sets in each space), maintenance of the equipment put at your disposal, cleaning of your workspace, and access to and use of the common spaces (kitchen, relaxation area…): an ideal solution enabling you to fully control your budget and to save time (no works to carry out).
A set of services which will facilitate your life:
- Parking spaces within the building, access to our shared printing centre, visitors’ reception, secretariat service, mail handling, on-demand meeting rooms’ rental are all on- site available services and facilities. You will thus preserve your cash-flow when settling down in Dusseldorf and be freed from the constraints of personnel management (absence management…).
Willing to visit your serviced office in Dusseldorf ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. Our teams will arrange a viewing in Düsseldorf.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, in the western part of Germany, Düsseldorf has built its fame on textile production. After the war and the reconstruction periods, the city developed rapidly. Many industries came and settled down in the region, theatres and exhibitions emerged, and Düsseldorf became an administrative and cultural centre. At the same time, the city became an international centre for haute couture and fashion. Called “Little Paris”, it is today a city where the future prêt-à-porter trends are decided.” However, Düsseldorf is far from being only the metropolis of fashion and shopping.
- A modern, open and cosmopolitan city of culture, the city is also famous for its carnivals, its top fermentation beer (Altbier) and for hosting the largest Japanese community, behind London and Paris. Throughout its history, Düsseldorf has hence forged many links with Japan, and many headquarters of large Japanese companies are registered in Düsseldorf. But Japan is not the only country which realized all the assets of this formidable region. The city indeed hosts 5000 foreign companies, of which 450 are American and 250 are French. It also hosts the headquarters of some of the largest German companies such as AG, Rheinmetall, Vodafone, LTU, and Metro…
- Far from being the most massive city of the country, Düsseldorf is yet a leading economic, industrial, cultural and artistic centre, a dynamic and charming city and a pleasant place to live and work in. Close to Belgium, the Netherlands, and France, easily accessible, it is indeed a privileged region, ideal for your establishment and providing your company with great opportunities. So as to support you and enable you to settle down abroad under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project so that you may settle down easily and quickly in Germany.