TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Büro & Service Anne Hermanski e.K.
Willing to rent serviced offices in Essen, in the heart of the Ruhr metropolis ? Come and discover the benefits of our equipped offices rental solutions in our Essen business centre, benefiting from an excellent geographic location and from an easy access: only 30 minutes from Dusseldorf international airport. It also disposes of a quick access to the express way 42 and of free parking spaces in front of the building.
BURO Club Partner Essen
- Your working place is indeed a key factor; well thought of and suiting your needs, it will enable you to save time when commuting or travelling, and to increase your professional efficiency. On this point, our Essen business centre is indeed well served: Dusseldorf airport is only 30 minutes away, enabling you to easily be connected to German domestic travels and to international destinations; and a railway station is accessible nearby (15 minutes).
Deciding to rent workspaces in Essen is also opting for experience (15 years of presence in Essen). Over 400 sqm, the centre offers you the following workplaces:
- Rental of 12 fully equipped offices, starting from one workstation to 3 workstations per space.
- A meeting room with a maximum capacity of 12 people for your training sessions, presentations or management meetings. You may combine the rental of the meeting room with on-demand services such as, for instance, the organization of breaks and lunch.
- Our workspaces in Essen are available for rental on a turnkey basis (internet access, full set of furniture, telephone infrastructure (with phone sets equipped with a voice mail system)…) and their rental duration is scalable, at your convenience.
This business centre is on a human scale, thus enabling you to benefit from yet more customized services, combined with your serviced office rental in Essen. The proposed set of services is as follows:
- Virtual office services (registered address for your company in Essen): from a simple postal address to the provision of a customized multilingual call answering service on behalf of your company
- Access to the printing centre (copies, scan to mail ...)
- Secretariat and management support services by our on-site multilingual staff (German/English/Russian) ,
- Wireless and Wi-Fi internet access (category 5 cabling)
- Free parking spaces in front of the building
- A business centre with a strong experience in Essen (19 years of presence)
- An excellent geographic location
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Europe’s largest economy and world’s fourth economy, Germany is one of the most attractive economic regions of the world. Its position in the heart of Europe, its infrastructure and the quality of life offered are even more reinforcing such attractiveness. It is not mandatory to be present in Germany when distributing products. However, the actual presence of a structure considerably increases chances for commercial success in this market. So as to support you in such an adventure, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a network of independent business centres in Germany. Thanks to the experience and the know-how of our German partner, you will be able to quickly and easily establish your company in Essen.
- A picturesque and full of charm city located in the Ruhr Basin, in the Land of North Rhine- Westphalia, Essen is the ninth-largest city of Germany. Essen hosted in the past the largest coalfields and steel production units of the country, then moved towards the tertiary sector and now has a very developed such sector. It hosts as of today 13 of the 100 headquarters of the largest German companies as well as many regional authorities.
- Looking to the future and with bright prospects ahead, the city has not forgotten its past. Thanks to its industrial monuments, inherited from its past, with some of them (Zollverein coalmine) now listed as UNESCO world heritage sites, the cathedral, the Hugenpoet castle, the villa Hügel… the city was chosen as the European Capital of Culture in 2010, thus enabling it to reach out even more to the world, and its economy to benefit from such exposure. The city hosts every year thousands of tourists. Essen is therefore a great starting point to make yourself known in Germany and develop your business abroad. Be it for a virtual office, a temporary office or a permanent workspace, the teams of our partner’s business centres will be able to offer you customized turnkey solutions so that you may settle down in the region.