TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Büro & Service Anne Hermanski e.K.
Renting serviced offices in Essen in Germany, without the constraints of a traditional real estate lease; this is what our business centre, ideally located 30 minutes from Dusseldorf airport, offers you. A meeting room and a full set of services are also available in the centre which disposes of free parking spaces in front of the building: an ideal location to start your business in Essen.
Serviced Offices rental Essen
The benefits of renting serviced offices in Essen:
Come and discover the benefits of the rental of one of our 12 fully equipped offices proposed by Essen business centre. Over 400 sqm, the offices are available for rental, starting from one workstation and benefiting from an adaptable duration.
- All-inclusive fully equipped offices: Rental charges, maintenance, cleaning, electricity, internet access and full set of furniture are included in your monthly price. You may precisely anticipate your budget; you will not have any bad surprises.
- Common spaces at your disposal: Visitors’ reception and reception area are available for your daily use.
- Adaptable rental duration and scalable workspace configuration: 1 month, 1 year or more, you decide of your rental duration, and you are not bound as per a traditional real estate lease. Likewise, you may start with one workstation and grow your configuration so as to match your company’s development.
- A set of services together with your office rental: Secretariat service provided by a multilingual team, access to a printing centre so that you need not invest in equipment, free parking spaces in front of the building.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Essen and choose your future workspace ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. Our teams will schedule an appointment with you so that you may visit your office in Essen.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Europe’s largest economy and world’s fourth economy, Germany is one of the most attractive economic regions of the world. Its position in the heart of Europe, its infrastructure and the quality of life offered are even more reinforcing such attractiveness. It is not mandatory to be present in Germany when distributing products. However, the actual presence of a structure considerably increases chances for commercial success in this market. So as to support you in such an adventure, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a network of independent business centres in Germany. Thanks to the experience and the know-how of our German partner, you will be able to quickly and easily establish your company in Essen.
- A picturesque and full of charm city located in the Ruhr Basin, in the Land of North Rhine- Westphalia, Essen is the ninth-largest city of Germany. Essen hosted in the past the largest coalfields and steel production units of the country, then moved towards the tertiary sector and now has a very developed such sector. It hosts as of today 13 of the 100 headquarters of the largest German companies as well as many regional authorities.
- Looking to the future and with bright prospects ahead, the city has not forgotten its past. Thanks to its industrial monuments, inherited from its past, with some of them (Zollverein coalmine) now listed as UNESCO world heritage sites, the cathedral, the Hugenpoet castle, the villa Hügel… the city was chosen as the European Capital of Culture in 2010, thus enabling it to reach out even more to the world, and its economy to benefit from such exposure. The city hosts every year thousands of tourists. Essen is therefore a great starting point to make yourself known in Germany and develop your business abroad. Be it for a virtual office, a temporary office or a permanent workspace, the teams of our partner’s business centres will be able to offer you customized turnkey solutions so that you may settle down in the region.