TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Büro & Service Anne Hermanski e.K.
Willing to establish your headquarters, open a subsidiary or just dispose of a commercial representation in Essen ? The business centre, ideally located in Essen, only 30 minutes from Dusseldorf airport, offers you a complete set of registered address services for your company in Essen. Thanks to this virtual office solution, you will benefit from a professional renowned address in Essen without having to bear the fixed costs of a permanent office.
Virtual Office Essen
The benefits of a registered address for your company in Essen:
- In today’s business world, being economically agile is essential. Exploring a new market without generating costs (recruiting local staff, opting for a permanent on-site office…) is easy thanks to our registered address and virtual office solution in Essen.
- By deciding to dispose of a virtual office in our business centre located at Weidkamp 180 in Essen, you will benefit from a prestigious address when communicating with your partners and you will hence convey a high-quality image for your company. We will handle the reception of your mail, and forward it to you. We will also answer your phone calls. You will hence be sure that you will miss no calls and, more importantly, that you provide your business in Essen with a professional and local image. As soon as your business develops, and you envisage recruiting employees, the business centre will support your development thanks to the provision of fully equipped offices or the rental of a meeting room. Be agile and constantly match your costs to your revenue!
For more information about a virtual office solution in Essen:
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to send you a proposal.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Europe’s largest economy and world’s fourth economy, Germany is one of the most attractive economic regions of the world. Its position in the heart of Europe, its infrastructure and the quality of life offered are even more reinforcing such attractiveness. It is not mandatory to be present in Germany when distributing products. However, the actual presence of a structure considerably increases chances for commercial success in this market. So as to support you in such an adventure, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a network of independent business centres in Germany. Thanks to the experience and the know-how of our German partner, you will be able to quickly and easily establish your company in Essen.
- A picturesque and full of charm city located in the Ruhr Basin, in the Land of North Rhine- Westphalia, Essen is the ninth-largest city of Germany. Essen hosted in the past the largest coalfields and steel production units of the country, then moved towards the tertiary sector and now has a very developed such sector. It hosts as of today 13 of the 100 headquarters of the largest German companies as well as many regional authorities.
- Looking to the future and with bright prospects ahead, the city has not forgotten its past. Thanks to its industrial monuments, inherited from its past, with some of them (Zollverein coalmine) now listed as UNESCO world heritage sites, the cathedral, the Hugenpoet castle, the villa Hügel… the city was chosen as the European Capital of Culture in 2010, thus enabling it to reach out even more to the world, and its economy to benefit from such exposure. The city hosts every year thousands of tourists. Essen is therefore a great starting point to make yourself known in Germany and develop your business abroad. Be it for a virtual office, a temporary office or a permanent workspace, the teams of our partner’s business centres will be able to offer you customized turnkey solutions so that you may settle down in the region.