Mainzer Landstraße 50
TEL : + 33 1 40 21 44 00
Business Center im frankundfrei GmbH
This business centre benefits from an exceptional location in the heart of the banking district of Frankfurt. You may rent one of its 45 equipped workspaces or one of its 10 meeting and conference rooms, situated on the 3000 sqm upper floors of a high-quality and modern building, with a 360° view to the Taunus mountains and the city of Frankfurt. Come and discover all the benefits of our serviced office rental solutions in Frankfurt, in this business centre which is one of the top places for business in Frankfurt.
BURO Club Partner Frankfurt
- When willing to develop your business in the heart of Frankfurt, this business centre will fully meet your objectives. It disposes of an exceptional location: only 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport and 5 minutes from Franckfurt Hauptbahnhof railway station, and only a few minutes’ walk from the tramway station and the trendy cultural centres of the city. In addition, the building disposes of underground parking spaces, thus providing an easy access.
This superb business centre, located at 50 Mainzer Landstraße, and disposing of a massive and impressive lobby, offers you the following workspaces:
- 45 fully equipped and ready for use offices for rental, with a capacity from 1 to 20 workstations.
- Each office benefits from a turnkey rental solution : furniture, phone equipment for the development of your business (category 7 cabling, telephone handset, VOIP) and high-speed internet acces
- 10 meeting and conference rooms for rental with a capacity from 2 to 100 people. Because just disposing of a good product is not good enough, you must convey an excellent corporate image through the quality of the meeting rooms where you meet your clients and partners. All our meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology (high-speed internet and video conferencing service) and their configuration will adapt to the nature of your meeting (training session, management meeting, client event...)
Willing to rent a serviced office in Frankfurt ?
- Arrange a viewing of your future workspace by contacting us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or by filling the form
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the Land of Hessen, in central-west Germany, Frankfurt is a modern and cosmopolitan city. Rebuilt « the American way » at the end of World War 2, the city truly developed vertically and, with its impressive skyscrapers hosting many multinational headquarters, Frankfurt, which, in the past, almost became the capital city of the FRG, is today one of the most attractive business centre in the world. But, in addition to its economic strength, Frankfurt, which hosts, among others, the headquarters of the European Central Bank, the German Central Bank and Frankfurt Stock Exchange, hence gained an important political influence.
- However, Frankfurt’s international magnitude contrasts with its small size.” Mainhattan », as some call it because of its many glassed buildings reaching to the sky and embodying the city’s economic power, is trying to move away from the burden of its verticality and to combine business and quality of life. Accused for a long time of having sold its soul to bankers, Goethe city is buying back a new behaviour, gets back on its tracks and gives itself a makeover to the delight of its 720 750 inhabitants and the many tourists who visit Frankfurt.
- Ideally located at the crossroad of major routes and waterways, N°2 financial centre of the European Union (behind London), and N°3 European international airport (behind Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle and London Heathrow), the city is a true hub for the old continent. In just a few hours, you will reach all the biggest metropolis of the world, for your business or for leisure. Connected, open to the world and a pleasant city to live in, Frankfurt is indeed a formidable opportunity when starting your business or developing it outside your country.
- So as to support you and provide you with an easy and quick establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. On-site teams will be able to guide you through the implementation of the solution (virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms) best suited to your project.