Mainzer Landstraße 50
TEL : + 33 1 40 21 44 00
Business Center im frankundfrei GmbH
Willing to rent a meeting room in the heart of Frankfurt, be it on a regular or one-shot basis? Be it for a training session, a management meeting, a seminar, a conference, or a client event; come and discover our 10 meeting rooms located in a modern and renowned building in Frankfurt banking district. Our meeting rooms can accommodate from 2 to 100 people and are available for rental for a few hours, 1 day or more. The business centre is only 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport and 5 minutes from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof railway station, thus providing an easy access for your participants.
Meeting room rental Frankfurt
Our meeting and conference rooms in Frankfurt:
- Our 10 meeting rooms are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, among which high-speed internet and video conferencing system. They have a capacity from 2 to 100 people depending on the selected configuration, and are available for rental starting from a few hours up to several days according to your needs.
- By deciding to rent a meeting room at 50 Mainzer Landstraße, you will first and foremost benefit from many services. Our multilingual team will greet your participants, take care, upon request, of the catering logistics (breaks, lunch…) and support you before, during and after your meeting (transportation reservation, briefs preparation, copies or secretariat…). Parking spaces available in the building’s car park and public transportation means close by (tramway, railway station…) will facilitate the access for your guests.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Frankfurt ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the Land of Hessen, in central-west Germany, Frankfurt is a modern and cosmopolitan city. Rebuilt « the American way » at the end of World War 2, the city truly developed vertically and, with its impressive skyscrapers hosting many multinational headquarters, Frankfurt, which, in the past, almost became the capital city of the FRG, is today one of the most attractive business centre in the world. But, in addition to its economic strength, Frankfurt, which hosts, among others, the headquarters of the European Central Bank, the German Central Bank and Frankfurt Stock Exchange, hence gained an important political influence.
- However, Frankfurt’s international magnitude contrasts with its small size.” Mainhattan », as some call it because of its many glassed buildings reaching to the sky and embodying the city’s economic power, is trying to move away from the burden of its verticality and to combine business and quality of life. Accused for a long time of having sold its soul to bankers, Goethe city is buying back a new behaviour, gets back on its tracks and gives itself a makeover to the delight of its 720 750 inhabitants and the many tourists who visit Frankfurt.
- Ideally located at the crossroad of major routes and waterways, N°2 financial centre of the European Union (behind London), and N°3 European international airport (behind Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle and London Heathrow), the city is a true hub for the old continent. In just a few hours, you will reach all the biggest metropolis of the world, for your business or for leisure. Connected, open to the world and a pleasant city to live in, Frankfurt is indeed a formidable opportunity when starting your business or developing it outside your country.
- So as to support you and provide you with an easy and quick establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. On-site teams will be able to guide you through the implementation of the solution (virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms) best suited to your project.