Mainzer Landstraße 50
TEL : + 33 1 40 21 44 00
Business Center im frankundfrei GmbH
Looking for an exceptional location to rent serviced offices in Frankfurt, in the heart of the banking district ? Come and discover, in a 3000 sqm modern building, our 45 workspaces with a capacity from 1 to 10 workstations per office. Disposing of an impressive 500 sqm lobby, our business centre is situated in the upper floors of the building and provides a functional yet pleasant working environment with a 360° view to Frankfurt. All offices are fully equipped and ready for use, as soon as you settle in Frankfurt. Come and discover the benefits of renting workspaces in Frankfurt.
Serviced offices rental Frankfurt
The benefits of our serviced office rental solution in Frankfurt:
A scalable solution:
- Your serviced office rental solution in Frankfurt can start with one workstation only; you do not have to be a large company to benefit from the prestigious setting of our building located at 50 Mainzer Landstraße. As you evolve, you will be able to rent up to 20 workstations per space, or many different offices, thus benefiting from a high level of flexibility for your working configuration. Our solution is also adaptable in terms of duration: you may rent your office for 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more. You will indeed become fully agile.
A turnkey solution :
- By deciding to rent our serviced offices in Frankfurt, the one and only thing you will have to do on your first day will be…to switch on your computer or make a call so as to start working! Our solution includes the rental of your space, rental charges, office maintenance, and high-speed internet access and phone equipment (category 7 cabling, IP voice system (VOIP)).
A unique working environment and a set of services:
- 360° view to Frankfurt, a 500 sqm lobby for your visitors’ reception, relaxation area and access to a fitted kitchen are facilities which will make your professional day a pleasant one. A set of services: beyond the rental of your office in Frankfurt, you will benefit from a team ready to facilitate your professional life: a multilingual call answering service (German/English/Spanish/Hindi/Urdu), access to our multi-function printing centre or secretariat service, are facilities at your disposal in our Frankfurt business centre.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Frankfurt ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. We will be happy to program with you a visit of your future workspace in Frankfurt.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the Land of Hessen, in central-west Germany, Frankfurt is a modern and cosmopolitan city. Rebuilt « the American way » at the end of World War 2, the city truly developed vertically and, with its impressive skyscrapers hosting many multinational headquarters, Frankfurt, which, in the past, almost became the capital city of the FRG, is today one of the most attractive business centre in the world. But, in addition to its economic strength, Frankfurt, which hosts, among others, the headquarters of the European Central Bank, the German Central Bank and Frankfurt Stock Exchange, hence gained an important political influence.
- However, Frankfurt’s international magnitude contrasts with its small size.” Mainhattan », as some call it because of its many glassed buildings reaching to the sky and embodying the city’s economic power, is trying to move away from the burden of its verticality and to combine business and quality of life. Accused for a long time of having sold its soul to bankers, Goethe city is buying back a new behaviour, gets back on its tracks and gives itself a makeover to the delight of its 720 750 inhabitants and the many tourists who visit Frankfurt.
- Ideally located at the crossroad of major routes and waterways, N°2 financial centre of the European Union (behind London), and N°3 European international airport (behind Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle and London Heathrow), the city is a true hub for the old continent. In just a few hours, you will reach all the biggest metropolis of the world, for your business or for leisure. Connected, open to the world and a pleasant city to live in, Frankfurt is indeed a formidable opportunity when starting your business or developing it outside your country.
- So as to support you and provide you with an easy and quick establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. On-site teams will be able to guide you through the implementation of the solution (virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms) best suited to your project.