Basler Straße 115
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Freiburg benefits from a unique geographic location in Germany: it is not only the largest city in the Southern part of the country, but it is also close to France and Switzerland. You will be able to rent a serviced office in Freiburg, in our business centre set in such a unique geographic location and only 15 minutes from Freiburg railway station and 40 minutes from Basel-Mulhouse airport.
BURO Club Partner Freiburg
- Freiburg has been awarded the title of green capital city of Germany, but it is also a city gathering many universities, thus enabling companies to find here a high-quality human resources pool. The business centre is close to Switzerland and France, which will enable you to give your business an international dimension and yet not lose time in travels. The building disposes of underground and outdoor parking spaces. Bus stop: Bauhöferstrasse
The business centre in Freiburg offers the following workspaces, over a 400 sqm surface:
- 16 serviced offices for rental in Freiburg, from 1 to 3 workstations. All offices are fully equipped (furniture, category 7 cabling, high-speed internet access) and dispose of an IP voice infrastructure (VOIP). They can be rented for 1 month, 1 year or more, and are therefore providing you with important rental adaptability.
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 20 people, equipped with state-of-the-art technology (Videoconferencing, high-speed internet (wireless or Wi-Fi).
- Take advantage of the unique location of this business centre in Freiburg, at Basler Strasse 115 and rent a turnkey and immediately operational workspace, with no refurbishment works and no equipment-investment.
The rental of your office in Freiburg, within this modern building, can be combined with a wide array of services which will facilitate the development of your business:
- Secretariat service for your administrative tasks without having to bear fixed costs. You will pay only for what you use.
- A virtual office for your company in Freiburg, at Basler Str. 115
- Access to the business centre’s common spaces, such as a business lounge or a kitchen.
- Customized call answering service on behalf of your company, handled on-site by our multilingual staff (German/French): quite convenient to be fully confident when going to your appointments.
- Access to our printing centre (copies, scanner, scan to email...)
- Video conferencing
- An exceptional location
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the foot of the Black Forest Mountains, in the south-western part of Germany, Freiburg has become, in recent years, a pioneering city for sustainable development. Its climate, the involvement of the municipality in the development of green energies, and the policies implemented aiming at fostering the cooperation between companies and universities, do attract small structures specialized in the sectors of the future (solar energy, biotechnology, medicine, media…) who settle down in the region. At the crossroad between Germany, Switzerland and France, crossed by two highways, situated on the main roads and rail routes of Switzerland and Europe, and close to the airports of Basel, Berne, Geneva and Zurich, Freiburg is also an international city, easily accessible, and a pleasant place to live and work in ! A green capital city strongly committed in the fields of environment, renewable energies, habitat, and transports, its economy relies mainly on alternative energies; but organic farming and green tourism are also being developed. The declared commitment of the city to being a major player in these new and very promising clean sectors does attract many specialist companies who settle down here.
- In order to support your establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Equipped offices, coworking, meeting rooms or virtual office, the teams of our partner’s centres will guide you through the implementation of the solution best suited to your project: Turnkey adaptable real estate solutions so that you may settle down in Germany easily and quickly.