Basler Straße 115
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Our business centre offers you the rental of a meeting room in Freiburg with a maximum capacity of 20 people. Ideally located at Basler Str. 115, 10 minutes from Freiburg railway station and just a few steps from the "Bauhöferstraße" stop, the building disposes of underground and outdoor parking spaces, thus providing an easy access to all the participants of your meeting. Organizing a management meeting, a training session, a meeting with your partners or clients ? Come and rent our meeting room in Freiburg for half-a-day, one day or more.
Meeting room rental Freiburg
The meeting room in Freiburg:
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 20 people.
- Modern equipment which will enable you to run properly your meeting: internet access (wireless or Wi-Fi), LCD projector, and white board.
- Video conferencing equipment: ideal to limit your travels and save time.
- Whole set of on-demand services so that you may customize your training session, conference or management meeting as if you were in your own space: company’s signage at the entrance of the meeting room; organization of coffee breaks, lunch, breakfasts; a team at your disposal to provide you with all needed services during your meeting (transportation and hotels reservations, copies, briefs preparation…) are included in the services available in Freiburg business centre.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Freiburg ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. Our teams will be happy to prepare for you a customized quotation.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the foot of the Black Forest Mountains, in the south-western part of Germany, Freiburg has become, in recent years, a pioneering city for sustainable development. Its climate, the involvement of the municipality in the development of green energies, and the policies implemented aiming at fostering the cooperation between companies and universities, do attract small structures specialized in the sectors of the future (solar energy, biotechnology, medicine, media…) who settle down in the region. At the crossroad between Germany, Switzerland and France, crossed by two highways, situated on the main roads and rail routes of Switzerland and Europe, and close to the airports of Basel, Berne, Geneva and Zurich, Freiburg is also an international city, easily accessible, and a pleasant place to live and work in ! A green capital city strongly committed in the fields of environment, renewable energies, habitat, and transports, its economy relies mainly on alternative energies; but organic farming and green tourism are also being developed. The declared commitment of the city to being a major player in these new and very promising clean sectors does attract many specialist companies who settle down here.
- In order to support your establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Equipped offices, coworking, meeting rooms or virtual office, the teams of our partner’s centres will guide you through the implementation of the solution best suited to your project: Turnkey adaptable real estate solutions so that you may settle down in Germany easily and quickly.