TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Willing to rent a serviced office in Hamburg, located in the heart of the second largest city of Germany which hosts the biggest industrial sites of the country? Come and discover the benefits of establishing your company in our business centre, located just a few steps from Hamburg Central railway station. Over 1400 sqm, the business centre puts at your disposal 21 workspaces and 9 meeting and conference rooms. Thanks to its privileged geographic location, you will be able to reach Hamburg airport in 20 minutes, and quickly access A1 and A7 highways.
BURO Club Partner Hamburg
- Hamburg business centre benefits from an exceptional location, which will enable you to work efficiently in Hamburg, and to reach quickly the other German cities. The Central railway station is close by, so that you may reach easily all the major cities of the country. Thanks to underground parking spaces within the building, and nearby public car parks for your visitors, the building is easily accessible.
Hamburg business centre offers you the following workspaces for rental:
- 21 fully serviced offices with a capacity from 1 to 5 workstations per space. They are equipped with high speed internet access, USM furniture, and telephone infrastructure so that you may start your business immediately in Hamburg and benefit from turnkey equipment (category 7 cabling, phone sets…). And, of course, the duration of the rental is adaptable: from one month to several years, thus enabling you to be agile when settling down in Hamburg.
- 9 meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 50 people. This wide array of meeting rooms in Hamburg will enable you to organize training sessions, hiring sessions, management meetings, or client events. All rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology so that your meeting run efficiently, such as screen, LCD projector, Wi-Fi access or a phone line. Our multilingual team (English/German) will greet your visitors and take care of your catering, upon request (breaks, lunch…).
Our business centre located at 17 Glockengießerwall will provide you with much more than just an office rental in Hamburg. You will benefit from a professional customized service….with a smile! The set of services at your disposal is as follows:
- Registered address and call answering service: when establishing your headquarters or simply disposing of a commercial address, our virtual office solution is indeed ideal ! We handle your company’s mail, and forward it to you. Combined with the implementation of a local phone number, you will fully dispose of a virtual office in Hamburg, without the costs of a permanent office.
- Call answering service: thanks to our handling of your incoming calls, you will be able to focus on your business in Hamburg in full confidence. Our teams will take care of your calls, on-site. Thanks to an online calendar, you will be able to manage efficiently your agenda.
- Access to our shared equipment and spaces: printing centre, kitchen, lounge, visitors’ reception and parking spaces are all shared services at your disposal which will enable you to save time while preserving your cash-flow.
Willing to visit your future serviced office in Hamburg ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
- 25 years of experience in Hamburg – A prime location, close to all communication routes.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the northern part of Germany, at the mouth of the river Elbe and close to the North Sea, Hamburg has indeed benefited from its privileged geographic location and from the development of waterways, and developed. Ceaselessly adapting to new situations, and demonstrating an unswerving dynamism, Hamburg is today one of the major European economic centres.
- A true “Gateway open to the world” thanks to its harbour (The N°1 port in Germany and N°2 in Europe, behind Rotterdam), Hamburg is also a cosmopolitan city and a large industrial and commercial metropolis. But, while the harbour still plays a central role in the economy of the city and of the region, other activities did develop importantly, and more specifically the logistics, technology, media and services sectors.
- Since two decades, globalisation and the major geopolitical mutations which took place in Europe did boost Hamburg, enabling the city to reinforce its leadership in the logistics sector for all Northern Europe. This large metropolis, growing rapidly, which had already attracted many big-name companies such as Airbus, Beiersdorf, Hapag-Lloyd, Olympus, Panasonic… or large media groups such as Gruner+ Jahr or Bauer, now hosts many successful SMEs performing extremely well on the international markets. Thanks to such combination, the city does rely on a robust and dynamic economic environment which strengthens its attractiveness.
- At BURO Club, we do know that the establishment of a new structure abroad is always a delicate stage. This is the reason why we have decided to support you in your establishment abroad. Thanks to our partner, you may now benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Hamburg under the best possible conditions. Thanks to our partner’s network of independent business centres, you may also develop in Germany and still provide your company with new opportunities.