TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Business Center in den Colonnaden 5 GmbH & Co. KG
Whether you are a mobile worker or already settled in Germany and more specifically in Hamburg, you may need to rent meeting rooms in Hamburg, be it to meet your clients and partners, organize training sessions, conferences, or recruitments. Our business centre, located in the heart of the city and close to Hamburg Central railway station, offers you 6 meeting and conference rooms for rental with a maximum capacity of 30 people, depending on the selected configuration. Thanks to available parking spaces in the building, and an easy access to A1 and A7 highways, the business centre is an ideal location when organizing your future meeting in Hamburg.
Meeting room rental Hamburg
Our meeting rooms in Hamburg:
- 6 meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 30 people for your training sessions, client events or management meetings at Colonnaden 5 in Hamburg. All the rooms are equipped with high-speed internet access, a screen, a LCD projector and a paperboard. For a few hours, 1 day or more, come and discover the benefits of renting our meeting rooms.
- When deciding to rent a meeting room in Hamburg , in our business centre close to the central railway station, you will also benefit from a whole set of services which will enable you to concentrate on the content of your meeting in full confidence: our bilingual team (German/English) will welcome your visitors, organize breaks and/or lunch which you might need, and will be at your disposal so as to facilitate the conduct of your meeting thanks to secretariat and support services (transportation and hotels reservation, copies during your meeting, briefs’ preparation…)
Willing to rent a meeting room in Hamburg ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. Our teams will be happy to prepare for you a customized quotation for your coming professional event in Hamburg.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the northern part of Germany, at the mouth of the river Elbe and close to the North Sea, Hamburg has indeed benefited from its privileged geographic location and from the development of waterways, and developed. Ceaselessly adapting to new situations, and demonstrating an unswerving dynamism, Hamburg is today one of the major European economic centres.
- A true “Gateway open to the world” thanks to its harbour (The N°1 port in Germany and N°2 in Europe, behind Rotterdam), Hamburg is also a cosmopolitan city and a large industrial and commercial metropolis. But, while the harbour still plays a central role in the economy of the city and of the region, other activities did develop importantly, and more specifically the logistics, technology, media and services sectors.
- Since two decades, globalisation and the major geopolitical mutations which took place in Europe did boost Hamburg, enabling the city to reinforce its leadership in the logistics sector for all Northern Europe. This large metropolis, growing rapidly, which had already attracted many big-name companies such as Airbus, Beiersdorf, Hapag-Lloyd, Olympus, Panasonic… or large media groups such as Gruner+ Jahr or Bauer, now hosts many successful SMEs performing extremely well on the international markets. Thanks to such combination, the city does rely on a robust and dynamic economic environment which strengthens its attractiveness.
- At BURO Club, we do know that the establishment of a new structure abroad is always a delicate stage. This is the reason why we have decided to support you in your establishment abroad. Thanks to our partner, you may now benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Hamburg under the best possible conditions. Thanks to our partner’s network of independent business centres, you may also develop in Germany and still provide your company with new opportunities.