TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Business Center in den Colonnaden 5 GmbH & Co. KG
Our business centre, located in the heart of Hamburg, offers you the rental of 21 equipped offices, from 1 to 5 workstations per space. Just a few steps from Hamburg Central railway station, the building disposes of an easy access to A1 and A7 highways to Bremen and Hanover, and of parking spaces. Be it for the opening of a new agency or for the establishment of a new company in Hamburg, come and discover the benefits of renting equipped offices in our business centre, only 20 minutes from Hamburg airport.
Office rental Hamburg
The benefits of our serviced office rental solution in Hamburg:
- Adaptable workspaces: over 1400 sqm, 21 fully equipped workspaces are at your disposal. They may accommodate from 1 to 5 workstations per space. When deciding to rent an office at 17 Glockengießerwall, you firstly decide to benefit from an adaptable real estate solution so as to establish your company in Hamburg. The rental duration starts from a few days up to several months or much more, and you are freed from the constraints of a traditional real estate lease. Even better: your initial configuration is also adaptable, as you may start with just one employee and then grow your space as your company develops in Hamburg.
- An all-inclusive solution! Your space rental, rental charges, maintenance of the equipment at your disposal, office cleaning, high-speed internet access, telephone infrastructure (category 7 cabling, one phone set per workstation), access to and use of the common spaces (kitchen, relaxation area…), and USM furniture are all services included in your solution. You may thus rent serviced offices in Hamburg in full confidence and be assured that you will control your budget in advance.
- Services and Service! So as to support you best, our multilingual team (English/German) is on site and at your service for secretariat, call answering, online calendar services, or for your visitors’ reception…with a smile!
Willing to rent a serviced office in Hamburg?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00. Our teams will set up a meeting so that you may visit your future serviced office in Hamburg.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the northern part of Germany, at the mouth of the river Elbe and close to the North Sea, Hamburg has indeed benefited from its privileged geographic location and from the development of waterways, and developed. Ceaselessly adapting to new situations, and demonstrating an unswerving dynamism, Hamburg is today one of the major European economic centres.
- A true “Gateway open to the world” thanks to its harbour (The N°1 port in Germany and N°2 in Europe, behind Rotterdam), Hamburg is also a cosmopolitan city and a large industrial and commercial metropolis. But, while the harbour still plays a central role in the economy of the city and of the region, other activities did develop importantly, and more specifically the logistics, technology, media and services sectors.
- Since two decades, globalisation and the major geopolitical mutations which took place in Europe did boost Hamburg, enabling the city to reinforce its leadership in the logistics sector for all Northern Europe. This large metropolis, growing rapidly, which had already attracted many big-name companies such as Airbus, Beiersdorf, Hapag-Lloyd, Olympus, Panasonic… or large media groups such as Gruner+ Jahr or Bauer, now hosts many successful SMEs performing extremely well on the international markets. Thanks to such combination, the city does rely on a robust and dynamic economic environment which strengthens its attractiveness.
- At BURO Club, we do know that the establishment of a new structure abroad is always a delicate stage. This is the reason why we have decided to support you in your establishment abroad. Thanks to our partner, you may now benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Hamburg under the best possible conditions. Thanks to our partner’s network of independent business centres, you may also develop in Germany and still provide your company with new opportunities.