TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Business Center in den Colonnaden 5 GmbH & Co. KG
Willing to dispose of a registered address for your company in Hamburg, within a business centre ideally located and close to all major transportation routes ? Come and meet our seasoned team (25 years of presence in Hamburg). They will show you the benefits of a registered address solution for you company. Whether you are creating your company, or just willing to dispose of a commercial address, our virtual office solution in Hamburg will enable you to benefit from a professional and renowned address at Colonnaden 5.
Virtual Office Hamburg
The benefits of setting up a virtual office in Hamburg:
- A professional and renowned address: located just a few steps from Hamburg Central railway station, the business centre puts at your company’s disposal its address at Colonnaden 5 . We will handle your mail on your behalf (reception and forwarding according to your instructions) and you will be able to use our address in all your media so as to convey a high-quality image for your company.
- A wide array of services: our services go well beyond the mere provision of a registered address. You indeed dispose of a genuine virtual office when deciding to combine your registered address solution and a call answering service. You will benefit from a local phone number and of our on-site team that will handle your incoming calls. You will thus be present in Hamburg without bearing the cost of permanent office and staff.
- Supporting your development: as your company develops in Hamburg, our business centre will put at your disposal meeting rooms on a one-shot basis so that you may meet your partners and clients on-site. Likewise, our 20 fully equipped workspaces will support the development of your company, as soon as you decide to recruit permanent employees.
Willing to set up a virtual office in Hamburg?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the northern part of Germany, at the mouth of the river Elbe and close to the North Sea, Hamburg has indeed benefited from its privileged geographic location and from the development of waterways, and developed. Ceaselessly adapting to new situations, and demonstrating an unswerving dynamism, Hamburg is today one of the major European economic centres.
- A true “Gateway open to the world” thanks to its harbour (The N°1 port in Germany and N°2 in Europe, behind Rotterdam), Hamburg is also a cosmopolitan city and a large industrial and commercial metropolis. But, while the harbour still plays a central role in the economy of the city and of the region, other activities did develop importantly, and more specifically the logistics, technology, media and services sectors.
- Since two decades, globalisation and the major geopolitical mutations which took place in Europe did boost Hamburg, enabling the city to reinforce its leadership in the logistics sector for all Northern Europe. This large metropolis, growing rapidly, which had already attracted many big-name companies such as Airbus, Beiersdorf, Hapag-Lloyd, Olympus, Panasonic… or large media groups such as Gruner+ Jahr or Bauer, now hosts many successful SMEs performing extremely well on the international markets. Thanks to such combination, the city does rely on a robust and dynamic economic environment which strengthens its attractiveness.
- At BURO Club, we do know that the establishment of a new structure abroad is always a delicate stage. This is the reason why we have decided to support you in your establishment abroad. Thanks to our partner, you may now benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Hamburg under the best possible conditions. Thanks to our partner’s network of independent business centres, you may also develop in Germany and still provide your company with new opportunities.