Vahrenwalder Strasse 269 A
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
OCW-Marketing & Management GmbH
This 1200 sqm business centre offers the rental of 35 fully equipped offices in the northern part of Hanover. The centre has been fully renovated in 2012, and benefits from an exceptional geographic location: the business centre is located on one of the main streets of Hanover (Vahrenwalder), and is less than 10 minutes from Hanover-Langenhagen airport. In addition, it disposes of a quick access to the highway network and to a tramway station at the foot of the building. Parking spaces are available in the building.
BURO Club Partner Hanover North
- Choosing your working location is by no means irrelevant: saving travel time, ease of access and parking spaces availability are all key factors allowing for improving your efficiency and…serenity ! All such facilities are met in our Hanover North business centre, a genuine transportation hub: airport at 10 minutes (7 kilometres), tramway station at the foot of your office, easy access thanks to underground and outdoor parking spaces, everything is done so that your access and your participants’ access are as easy as possible.
Come and discover all our workspaces, within this 1200 sqm business centre in Hanover North:
- Rental of 35 fully equipped and air-conditioned offices, with a capacity from 1 to 4 workstations per space. All offices are equipped with a set of furniture, internet access (category 5 cabling), and their rental duration is scalable: from one month up to one year or more.
- 5 meeting and conference rooms available for rental, with a maximum capacity of 24 people. The rooms are equipped with all the needed technological devices so that your meeting be perfect (Wi-Fi or wireless internet, HD projector...)
Our business centre offers you much more than just an office rental solution in Hanover; it is first and foremost a genuine service centre disposing of the following set of services:
- Virtual office for your company in Hanover: a perfect solution when establishing your headquarters or disposing of a simple commercial representation without the costs of a permanent office.
- A relaxation area, kitchen, hot desk and a reception area for your visitors : all such common spaces are at your disposal, and are shared with the other clients of the business centre
- A customized call answering service on behalf of your company, secretariat service handled by our multilingual team (German/English)
- On-line agenda enabling you and your employees to manage your appointments remotely.
- Access to our multi-function printing centre (copies, scan to mail…)
- A business centre renovated in 2012
- A prime location in Hanover
- More than 20 years of experience-
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the Land of Lower Saxony, Hanover is the third largest city of Northern Germany behind Hamburg and Bremen. Set in the heart of Europe, it is a powerful economic metropolis open to the world. An industrial site, services centre and trade hub, the city is one of the most dynamic places in Germany. The region benefits from a solid environment, and gathers many advanced sectors, thus offering excellent investment conditions. It disposes of a high-quality efficient infrastructure and of a favourable geographic location encouraging the development of companies. Ideally located, Hanover is at the centre of circulation in Europe. Well served by the largest road connexions of Central Europe (A2 and A7 highways), the German railway network, waterways connecting the city to the biggest seaports and inland ports of the continent, or airways thanks to more than 100 direct flights from its airport, Hanover is indeed easily accessible.
- Fully open to the world, the city benefits also from an important international influence thanks to the many trade fairs and congresses held there throughout the year. CeBIT, Hanover Trade Fair, and Biotechnica are but an overview of the scope of international events organized in this city of Lower Saxony which has become one of the economic engines of global economy, a symbol of new ideas, innovation and investment.However, Hanover is more than its congresses and exhibitions: it is also a pleasant city to live in. A proximity to a unique nature present in Germany, such as the Maschsee lake located in the city centre which provides its inhabitants with a formidable relaxation area; a past history still present with its restored remains (such as the two Town halls, or the seat of Parliament); and a high-quality of housing at affordable prices: all this encourages one’s installation in Hanover
- Major brands from the region (Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge, Continental, Johnson Controls, Concordia or Swiss Life …) are established in the city and do confirm such commitment to reconcile economy and art of living, and herald Hanover’s reputation in all corners of the world. The constant establishment of young start-ups willing to take advantage of such assets yet increases the economic profile of the city and reinforces its position.
- So as to support you in your establishment, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. The expertise of their teams and the proposed real estate solutions (offices rental, coworking, virtual office…) will be a major asset which will facilitate your installation in Germany.