Vahrenwalder Strasse 269 A
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
OCW-Marketing & Management GmbH
What about being able to dispose of a professional presence in North Hanover; close to your clients, and without the fixed costs of a permanent office and of a local on-site team? This is precisely what this business centre offers you, thanks to its range of registered address solution for your company in North Hanover. Establishing your headquarters, disposing of a simple commercial address or of a call answering service becomes a mere child’s play. You will also be able to benefit from our address at Vahrenwalder Str. 269 A, and convey it to your partners for your own company.
Virtual Office Hanover north
The benefits of our virtual office solutions in North Hanover:
Our business centre has been present for more than 20 years, and this is reflected in the thorough experience of our teams in the management of your virtual office in Hanover North. You will hence find the following benefits resulting from the implementation of your virtual office solution in Hanover North:
- Use of our address at Vahrenwalder Str. 269 A, for the establishment of your headquarters or commercial representation in Hanover. You will receive your professional mail at this address and may decide to have it forwarded. A mail scanning service is available so that you be informed of mails received via electronic means: convenient if you do not come often to Hanover.
- Provision of a local phone number where our multilingual team (German/English) will answer on your behalf; this is a major asset which will reinforce your presence in Hanover. Messages will be forwarded according to your instructions; and, upon request, we will handle your agenda via an on-line timetable accessible online 24 hours per day. Thanks to this customized call answering service, you may develop your business in Hanover in full confidence.
Willing to receive a virtual office quotation in Hanover North ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the Land of Lower Saxony, Hanover is the third largest city of Northern Germany behind Hamburg and Bremen. Set in the heart of Europe, it is a powerful economic metropolis open to the world. An industrial site, services centre and trade hub, the city is one of the most dynamic places in Germany. The region benefits from a solid environment, and gathers many advanced sectors, thus offering excellent investment conditions. It disposes of a high-quality efficient infrastructure and of a favourable geographic location encouraging the development of companies. Ideally located, Hanover is at the centre of circulation in Europe. Well served by the largest road connexions of Central Europe (A2 and A7 highways), the German railway network, waterways connecting the city to the biggest seaports and inland ports of the continent, or airways thanks to more than 100 direct flights from its airport, Hanover is indeed easily accessible.
- Fully open to the world, the city benefits also from an important international influence thanks to the many trade fairs and congresses held there throughout the year. CeBIT, Hanover Trade Fair, and Biotechnica are but an overview of the scope of international events organized in this city of Lower Saxony which has become one of the economic engines of global economy, a symbol of new ideas, innovation and investment.However, Hanover is more than its congresses and exhibitions: it is also a pleasant city to live in. A proximity to a unique nature present in Germany, such as the Maschsee lake located in the city centre which provides its inhabitants with a formidable relaxation area; a past history still present with its restored remains (such as the two Town halls, or the seat of Parliament); and a high-quality of housing at affordable prices: all this encourages one’s installation in Hanover
- Major brands from the region (Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge, Continental, Johnson Controls, Concordia or Swiss Life …) are established in the city and do confirm such commitment to reconcile economy and art of living, and herald Hanover’s reputation in all corners of the world. The constant establishment of young start-ups willing to take advantage of such assets yet increases the economic profile of the city and reinforces its position.
- So as to support you in your establishment, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. The expertise of their teams and the proposed real estate solutions (offices rental, coworking, virtual office…) will be a major asset which will facilitate your installation in Germany.