Hildesheimer Straße 265 - 267
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBC Business- und Bürodienstleistungs Center GmbH
The business centre is located in the southern part of the city of Hanover, in Germany, on Hildesheimer Straße, the main street of the city. It offers a wide array of workspaces, such as 30 fully equipped offices and 5 meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 2 to 35 people, available for your training sessions, seminars or client events in Hanover Your future establishment in Hanover may also be done via our virtual office solution, which will enable you to get closer to your clients without disposing of a permanent office in Hanover. Come and discover all the benefits of this business centre.
BURO Club Partner Hanover South
- Our business centre disposes of a prime location in the southern part of Hanover and is easily accessible: public transportation stops at the foot of the building, and available parking spaces within the building, thus making it easily accessible. Hanover-Langenhagen airport is just 25 minutes by car: an ideal location to establish your company in the southern part of Hanover.
Be it to create your company in Hanover, or to open a new agency, our business centre offers you a wide array of workspaces, which will enable you to quickly settle down in Hanover:
- Rental of 30 offices in Hanover, starting from 1 workstation up to 4 workstations per space. All offices are fully equipped: furniture, telephone infrastructure, cabling, IP voice system (VOIP), and 20 Mbit optical fibre internet access. This real estate solution is highly adaptable, as the rental duration can start from just a few days up to several months or much more.
- Rental of 5 meeting and conference rooms in Hanover, with a maximum capacity of 35 people depending on the configuration chosen for your event. Rental starts from a few hours up to several days.
By choosing our 265-267 Hildesheimer Str, address when renting your future workspace, you will benefit from a team at your disposal that will support your development in Hanover. Proposed set of services:
- Virtual office: the simplest and most cost-effective means to get closer to your clients in Hanover and to create your company without a permanent office. We will put at your disposal our address for the registration of your company, as well as a call answering service provided by our multilingual team (English/German).
- Visitors’ reception by our teams from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 24 hours per day access for residents
- Access to and use of the business centre’s common spaces, such as the kitchen or the relaxation area, and to the facilities of the centre such as a multi-function printing centre (copies, scanner, scan to mail...)
- Parking spaces within the building.
- Secretariat and support service.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Hanover South ?
- Come and discover your future workspace by calling us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
- An easily accessible business centre in Hanover South
- A seasoned team at your service
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Third largest city of Northern Germany, Hanover is a powerful economic metropolis set in the heart of Europe. Ideally served by the A2 and A7 highways, the Deutsche Bahn ICE railway network, the airport, and disposing of a flawless public transportation network, Hanover is an easily accessible city open to the world. Its privileged geographic location at the heart of the European circulation routes, high-quality of infrastructure, and perfect interconnection between companies and Research and Innovation Institutes are all assets that make Hanover an attractive city where companies wish to settle down. The presence of major brands such as Volkswagen, Continental, WABCO, Concordia or Swiss Life do contribute to reinforcing such attractiveness and the city’s international reputation already well known throughout the world thanks to the many trade fairs and congresses held every year.
- Benefiting from a robust environment which hosts many high-tech sectors, and a dynamic economy conducive to investment, Hanover is a symbol of new ideas and innovation and a centrepiece in global economy. But, it is also a pleasant city to live in! Located on the banks of the river Laine, Hanover takes advantage of its proximity to a unique nature in Germany. In addition, the high-quality and affordability of the available housing of this city of the Land of Lower Saxony encourage companies to settling down in Hanover since the proposed quality of life for their employees is a formidable asset when recruiting and retaining their employees.
- So as to support you in your establishment, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a Geman network of independent business centres . The expertise of their teams and the proposed real estate solutions (serviced office rental, meeting rooms’ rental, virtual office…) will be a major asset which will facilitate your installation in Germany.