Hildesheimer Straße 265 - 267
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBC Business- und Bürodienstleistungs Center GmbH
This business centre is located in the southern part of Hanover, on the main street, the Hildesheimer Straße. It disposes of 5 meeting and conference rooms for your training sessions, management meetings, seminars or any client event that you wish to organize in Hanover. All rooms are fully equipped (internet access, paperboard, screen, LCD projector…) and can accommodate from 2 to 35 people depending on the selected configuration. The business centre benefits from a prime location: public transports at the foot of the building, parking spaces in the building, and 25 minutes from the airport by car.
Meeting Rooms rental in Hanover south
Our meeting rooms in Hanover South:
- Meeting rooms’ rental in Hanover South: from a few hours, up to 1 day or more. Whether you are regularly coming to Hanover, or just for a one-shot meeting, think of the rental of one of our 5 meeting and conference rooms with a capacity from 2 to 35 people for your training sessions, hiring interviews, or seminars.
- When choosing our business centre for your coming meeting in Hanover, you will be sure that you will concentrate on the content and the core of your event because we will take care of the rest: coffee breaks, lunch (wide choice at your disposal), support and secretariat service during your meeting (briefs’ preparation, transportation reservations…) are all services at your disposal in our business centre.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Hanover ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Third largest city of Northern Germany, Hanover is a powerful economic metropolis set in the heart of Europe. Ideally served by the A2 and A7 highways, the Deutsche Bahn ICE railway network, the airport, and disposing of a flawless public transportation network, Hanover is an easily accessible city open to the world. Its privileged geographic location at the heart of the European circulation routes, high-quality of infrastructure, and perfect interconnection between companies and Research and Innovation Institutes are all assets that make Hanover an attractive city where companies wish to settle down. The presence of major brands such as Volkswagen, Continental, WABCO, Concordia or Swiss Life do contribute to reinforcing such attractiveness and the city’s international reputation already well known throughout the world thanks to the many trade fairs and congresses held every year.
- Benefiting from a robust environment which hosts many high-tech sectors, and a dynamic economy conducive to investment, Hanover is a symbol of new ideas and innovation and a centrepiece in global economy. But, it is also a pleasant city to live in! Located on the banks of the river Laine, Hanover takes advantage of its proximity to a unique nature in Germany. In addition, the high-quality and affordability of the available housing of this city of the Land of Lower Saxony encourage companies to settling down in Hanover since the proposed quality of life for their employees is a formidable asset when recruiting and retaining their employees.
- So as to support you in your establishment, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a Geman network of independent business centres . The expertise of their teams and the proposed real estate solutions (serviced office rental, meeting rooms’ rental, virtual office…) will be a major asset which will facilitate your installation in Germany.