Hildesheimer Straße 265 - 267
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBC Business- und Bürodienstleistungs Center GmbH
Hanover is the third largest city in North Germany, and it attracts companies from very diverse sectors. If you have decided to establish your company in this city, the selection of the location of your future office rental in Hanover is of importance so that you may be efficient and productive. Within our 1200 sqm business centre located in the southern part of Hanover, you may choose among our 30 fully equipped offices the one best suited to your objective. Be it for one workstation, or for several employees, you will dispose of turnkey and ready for use offices. The building is well served by public transports, available at the foot of the building, and the airport is only 25 minutes by car.
Office Rental Hanover south
The benefits of renting a serviced office in Hanover:
- An agile and turnkey real estate solution : rental of your workspace, rental charges, office maintenance and cleaning, telephone infrastructure (7th category cabling, IP voice system (VOIP)), 20 Mbit optical fibre high-speed internet access, and furniture are all services included in your solution. You will be able to start immediately, without any refurbishment works to carry out, or office furniture investment. You will hence preserve your cash-flow, and save precious time when settling down in Hanover South.
- An adaptable and scalable solution: starting with one workstation, and then progressively renting additional spaces according to the evolution of your company is common practice in our Hanover business centre. You pay only for the private workspaces you really need, and you will hence match permanently your occupied surface to your actual headcount. Likewise, you may rent your space starting from a few days to several months or much more: our rental duration is also scalable! You will become agile, and change your fixed costs into variable costs.
- A set of services: because we do know that establishing a structure is highly time-consuming, we will provide you with a set of facilities which will make you more efficient and save your time. Call answering service handled by our multilingual team, visitors ’reception, access to our printing centre, access to and use of the business centre’s common areas, such as the kitchen and the relaxation area, or available parking spaces in the building are some of our services…at your entire service in Hanover !
Planning to rent serviced offices in Hanover South ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. Our teams will be happy to show you your future workspace in Hanover.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Third largest city of Northern Germany, Hanover is a powerful economic metropolis set in the heart of Europe. Ideally served by the A2 and A7 highways, the Deutsche Bahn ICE railway network, the airport, and disposing of a flawless public transportation network, Hanover is an easily accessible city open to the world. Its privileged geographic location at the heart of the European circulation routes, high-quality of infrastructure, and perfect interconnection between companies and Research and Innovation Institutes are all assets that make Hanover an attractive city where companies wish to settle down. The presence of major brands such as Volkswagen, Continental, WABCO, Concordia or Swiss Life do contribute to reinforcing such attractiveness and the city’s international reputation already well known throughout the world thanks to the many trade fairs and congresses held every year.
- Benefiting from a robust environment which hosts many high-tech sectors, and a dynamic economy conducive to investment, Hanover is a symbol of new ideas and innovation and a centrepiece in global economy. But, it is also a pleasant city to live in! Located on the banks of the river Laine, Hanover takes advantage of its proximity to a unique nature in Germany. In addition, the high-quality and affordability of the available housing of this city of the Land of Lower Saxony encourage companies to settling down in Hanover since the proposed quality of life for their employees is a formidable asset when recruiting and retaining their employees.
- So as to support you in your establishment, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a Geman network of independent business centres . The expertise of their teams and the proposed real estate solutions (serviced office rental, meeting rooms’ rental, virtual office…) will be a major asset which will facilitate your installation in Germany.