TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Hartmut Pleß Büro und Service
When renting a meeting room in Leipzig, in our business centre located at 1 Friedrich-List-Platz, you will be sure that you will benefit from fully equipped convenient and easily accessible workspaces so that your meeting be properly organized. You will find 7 meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 50 people, ideal for your training sessions, product presentations, client events or seminars in Leipzig. The business centre is only 10 minutes from the Central railway station and 40 minutes from Leipzig airport.
Meeting rooms rental Leipzig
Our meeting rooms in Leipzig:
A large set of conference rooms and services is available in the business centre located at Friedrich-List-Platz 1, just a few minutes by foot from the Central station:
- 7 meeting rooms, with a maximum capacity of 50 people. They all are fully configurable (U-shaped, theatre…) thanks to their adaptable set of furniture, and dispose of high-speed (wireless or Wi-Fi) internet access and of the needed equipment for the facilitation of your meeting (screen, LCD projector…). You will decide with us of the rental duration: half-a-day, one day or more.
- The undeniable advantage of choosing our business centre for your coming meeting in Leipzig lies in the wide set of available services, so that you may fully concentrate on the content of your presentation while we will take care of the logistics: visitors’ reception by our team, customized signalling, selection of breaks and lunch, secretariat service during your meeting (transportation or hotels reservation, copies, briefs’ preparation…) are some of our proposed services.
Willing to entrust us with the organization of your meeting in Leipzig ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Goethe’s « Little Paris » has become the « New Berlin”. And yet, Leipzig is indeed incomparable. Located in the north-western part of the Land of Saxony, Leipzig has always been benefiting from a privileged geographic position which fostered its economic development. After the splendour of the industrial era, and the more difficult post-war period, Leipzig regained its dynamism and holds once again a central place in Europe. In 2008, following the implementation of DHL intercontinental hub, large companies (Amazon, Porsche, BMW, Siemens, PC-Ware, AG Softline or Primacom…) have settled down here or rehabilitated assembly lines, thus reviving the city.
- As in the past, Leipzig took its fate into its own hands ! The city is indeed a powerful economic drive for the whole country, and once again full of ambition while willing to remain a pleasant city to live in. Only one hour from Berlin by train, Leipzig is indeed an attractive and very promising city when willing to start your project or establish a new structure abroad under optimal conditions.
- So as to support you in such adventure, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, our partner will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project: turnkey adaptable real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Leipzig and in Germany easily and quickly.