TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Hartmut Pleß Büro und Service
This 1200 sqm business centre is located in the heart of Leipzig, within walking distance to the city centre pedestrian area and to Saint-Nicolas church. It disposes of 26 equipped offices and of 7 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 32 people. When creating a new subsidiary, opening a regional or national representative office, or establishing your company, come and discover the benefits of renting serviced offices in Leipzig, in this business centre located at 30 minutes from Leipzig-Halle.
BURO Club Partner Leipzig downtown
- The business centre, which benefits from a central and unique location in Leipzig, offers you to work in a building within walking distance to Leipzig Central railway station, the pedestrian area with all its commodities, and just 30 minutes from the airport. Located in 'Strohsack' passage, an architectural complex which also hosts a shopping mall, the building is easily accessible thanks to available parking spaces both in the business centre and in Augustus square, just within walking distance.
Leipzig City-centre business centre offers you the following workspaces for rental:
- 26 fully equipped and air-conditioned offices with a capacity from 1 to 4 workstations per space (offices from 14 to 38 sqm). These turnkey offices (category 5 cabling, high-speed internet access, furniture…) are available for rental with an adaptable duration, starting from 1 month to several years.
- 7 meeting and conference rooms, ideal for training sessions, management meetings, or hiring sessions in Leipzig. They can accommodate up to 32 people and are equipped with all needed technology so that your meeting be a successful professional event (high-speed internet access, screen, LCD projector...)
Come and discover the benefits of renting offices, or meeting rooms in Leipzig City-centre, and more specifically the adaptability of our solutions: rental may start from 1 day, up to 1 month, several months or much more. You will indeed become agile and change your fixed costs into variable costs.
You will find the following set of services within our business centre located in a superb building in the heart of Leipzig and close to all commodities. Such services will enable you to establish your structure quickly and efficiently:
- Registered address for your company in Leipzig. Use our address at Nikolaistr. 6-10 and take advantage of all the benefits of a virtual office, ideal when probing a new market and willing to dispose quickly of a presence in Leipzig.
- Customized call answering service: combined to your office rental in Leipzig and provided by our multilingual team (German/English), this solution will enable you to benefit from permanent assistants without the corresponding costs and constraints (leaves, replacements…).
- Mail handling (reception/sending)
- Secretariat, support and catering services (breaks during you meetings, lunch…): everything is done so that you may fully focus on your business in Leipzig City-centre.
More information about our serviced office rental in Leipzig City-centre ?
- Come and visit our business centre by calling us at +33 (0) 1 40 21 44 00 or by billing the form
- A business centre located in the heart of Leipzig – Experienced in providing services to companies since 1996-
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Goethe had found in the city an air of « Small Paris », and today it is looked at as the « New Berlin”, but Leipzig is like nowhere else. Ideally located in the north-western part of the Land of Saxony, at the crossroad of Berlin-Munich route and the route connecting Germanic Europe with Poland, Leipzig, city of trade since its foundation, has experienced good times at the beginning of the 30’s thanks to textile and automotive industry. The post-war period was a difficult one for the city, but this former GDR region did rely on its many assets to reverse such trend.
- Today, Leipzig is dynamic again, and disposes of a central position in Europe. DHL intercontinental hub establishment has indeed encouraged other large companies to do the same: Amazon, Porsche, BMW or Siemens have settled down or renovated production lines, thus revitalizing the city. Leipzig has also attracted communication and IT technology companies such as PC-Ware, AG Softline or Primacom as well as many audio visual production companies.Thanks to its long trading tradition and its rich industrial past, Leipzig has established itself as a major industrial and commercial centre, thus making the city a powerful economic driver for the country. The many High School institutions do represent also a formidable asset, since, as in the whole of Germany, education, research and business world are strongly connected and constitute a major pillar for the German economy. For all these reasons, Leipzig is attracting a growing number of innovative companies. Only one hour by train from Berlin, there is still a place where a wind of freedom blows, over a territory full of promises so that you may start your projects.
- So as to support you in such adventure, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project: turnkey adaptable real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure quickly and easily in Leipzig and in Germany.