TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Hartmut Pleß Büro und Service
Be it for the rental of an office by the day, or for a meeting room with a maximum capacity of 32 people, our Leipzig business centre offers you the rental of 7 meeting rooms, in the heart of Leipzig. Only 7 minutes from Leipzig Central railway station, and 30 minutes from the airport, the building is within walking distance to the pedestrian area and Augustus square. Parking spaces are available thanks to 2 large public car parks, thus making it easy to access for your participants
Meeting room rental Lepizig downtown
Our meeting rooms rental solution in Leipzig:
- No less than 7 meeting and conference rooms are available in our business centre located at 6-10 Nikolaistr in Leipzig: ideal for your training sessions, client events, partners and clients meetings in Leipzig.
- All rooms are ready for use and equipped with state-of-the-art technology. You can then fully concentrate on the content of your meeting, and we will take care of the rest: internet access (wireless or Wi-Fi), LCD projector, breaks, lunch or any other specific catering requests.
- An on-site team all set to best facilitate your meeting: customized signalling on the meeting room’s door, visitors’ reception, briefs’ drafting during your meeting, or transportation and hotel reservations: our business centre provides you with a full set of on-demand services which will enhance your productivity.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Leipzig ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 . We will prepare for you a detailed quotation suited to your needs.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Goethe had found in the city an air of « Small Paris », and today it is looked at as the « New Berlin”, but Leipzig is like nowhere else. Ideally located in the north-western part of the Land of Saxony, at the crossroad of Berlin-Munich route and the route connecting Germanic Europe with Poland, Leipzig, city of trade since its foundation, has experienced good times at the beginning of the 30’s thanks to textile and automotive industry. The post-war period was a difficult one for the city, but this former GDR region did rely on its many assets to reverse such trend.
- Today, Leipzig is dynamic again, and disposes of a central position in Europe. DHL intercontinental hub establishment has indeed encouraged other large companies to do the same: Amazon, Porsche, BMW or Siemens have settled down or renovated production lines, thus revitalizing the city. Leipzig has also attracted communication and IT technology companies such as PC-Ware, AG Softline or Primacom as well as many audio visual production companies.Thanks to its long trading tradition and its rich industrial past, Leipzig has established itself as a major industrial and commercial centre, thus making the city a powerful economic driver for the country. The many High School institutions do represent also a formidable asset, since, as in the whole of Germany, education, research and business world are strongly connected and constitute a major pillar for the German economy. For all these reasons, Leipzig is attracting a growing number of innovative companies. Only one hour by train from Berlin, there is still a place where a wind of freedom blows, over a territory full of promises so that you may start your projects.
- So as to support you in such adventure, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project: turnkey adaptable real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure quickly and easily in Leipzig and in Germany.