TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBC Büroservice u. Business-Center GmbH
Willing to rent offices in Mainz, in the heart of the capital city of the Land of Rhineland-Palatinate ? Over 1100 sqm, our business centre disposes of 26 fully equipped offices and of 5 meeting and conference rooms, with a capacity from 2 to 26 people. It is located in a prestigious Mainz business park and is well served by all means of transportation: A60, A67 and A3 highways are close by, and Frankfurt airport is at only 30 minutes. Come and discover the benefits of renting an equipped office in Mainz, in our business centre.
BURO Club Partner Mainz
- The city of Mainz is known to host many large companies of the press and TV sector; but our business centre will indeed host, in its well served building, companies from all industries. A3 highway to Frankfurt is quickly accessible, enabling you to reach Frankfurt airport in 30 minutes. Mainz railway station is at 20 minutes, and the building is served by Wilhelm-Theodor-Roemheld-Strasse bus stop; parking spaces are available in the building.
The business centre offers you the following workspaces for rental in Mainz:
- 26 fully equipped workspaces with a capacity from 1 to 3 workstations per space. The main benefit from this real estate solution in Mainz is with no doubt its adaptability; the rental duration starts from a few days, up to several months or more. Likewise, our workspaces can be configured so as to host young start-ups as well as already well-established companies.
- 5 fully equipped meeting and conference rooms, ideal for your training sessions, seminars, management meetings or other client events in Mainz ; they are available for rental for a few hours, one day or more, depending on your professional requirements.
When deciding to rent serviced offices in Mainz, in this business centre located at 14 Wilhelm-Theodor-Römheld-Str, you will opt for much more than just renting flexible offices ; you will allow yourself every chance of successfully establishing your structure in Mainz, thanks to a whole set of on-site professional services. They will save time for you and will enable you to fully concentrate on your core business while remaining agile.
- A multilingual team at your service: from 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., our team will take care of your visitors’ reception, and will be at your disposal for secretariat or administrative support.
- Call answering service. Answering clients’ or partner’ calls are crucial, and often demonstrate the quality and care that you take in meeting your clients’ satisfaction. Thanks to our solution, our on-site team in Mainz answers your incoming calls, take messages and forward them to you according to your instructions. The languages spoken in our business centre are: German, English, French, and Polish.
- Access to and use of our spaces, thus combining productivity and relaxation: kitchen, or cafeteria… you may relax and network with the other clients.
- Access to our printing centre
- 24 hours per day access for residents. CCTV
- A very accessible business centre in Mainz
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the confluence of the rivers Rhine and Main, about 40 kilometres south-west of Frankfurt, Mainz is one of Germany’s oldest cities. The Second World War destroyed 80% of the city. It was then rebuilt, but Mainz still today disposes of many remnants, witnesses of more than 2000 years of history shaping the appearance of the city. However, the capital city of the Land of Rhineland-Palatinate is not only a succession of impressive buildings and of small picturesque alleys inviting you to stroll along. Gutenberg’s home town is also renowned for its dynamic universities (34600 students pursue higher education at Mainz University, founded in 1476) and hosts the headquarters of many media companies (radio and TV). Surrounded by vineyards, it is also the first city of Germany for trade in wine. Young, cosmopolitan, cultured and dynamic, Mainz is indeed a city which knows how to live and offers great opportunities.
- Deciding to establish a structure abroad might nevertheless be a complex and crucial step. So as to support you in your project, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Thanks to our partner, you will now benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Mainz under the best possible conditions, develop your business in Germany and provide your company with new opportunities.