TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBC Büroservice u. Business-Center GmbH
You are a mobile worker, in Germany or Europe, and you need workspaces on a one-shot basis ? You regularly, or occasionally, rent meeting rooms in Mainz for your training sessions, seminars, client events, or product presentations ? Come and discover the 5 meeting and conference rooms of our business centre in Mainz. Located in a renowned service activities park in Mainz, the rooms have a capacity from 2 to 26 people. The business centre is only 30 minutes from Frankfurt airport, disposes of quick access to A60, A61, A67 and A3 highways, and of parking spaces in the building so that your participants be in the best possible conditions before your meeting.
Meeting rooms rental Mainz
Our meeting rooms’ rental in Mainz:
- The 5 meeting rooms in Mainz are available for rental for a few hours, 1 day or more, depending on the nature of your event. They can be configured and, thus, accommodate from 3 to 26 people. The rooms are fully lit by daylight, and equipped with a screen, paperboard, LCD projector and internet access.
- When deciding to rent one of our meeting rooms, you will opt for a whole set of services and facilities which will enable you not only to concentrate on the content of your event, but also to increase the efficiency of your participants. Our on-site multilingual team (German/English/Polish/French) will welcome your participants from 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., organize your breaks and lunch, or provide you with administrative support during your meeting (briefs’ preparation, copies, transportation reservation…). You may hence prepare your meeting in Mainz in full confidence!
Willing to rent a meeting room in Mainz ?
- For a customized quotation, call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the confluence of the rivers Rhine and Main, about 40 kilometres south-west of Frankfurt, Mainz is one of Germany’s oldest cities. The Second World War destroyed 80% of the city. It was then rebuilt, but Mainz still today disposes of many remnants, witnesses of more than 2000 years of history shaping the appearance of the city. However, the capital city of the Land of Rhineland-Palatinate is not only a succession of impressive buildings and of small picturesque alleys inviting you to stroll along. Gutenberg’s home town is also renowned for its dynamic universities (34600 students pursue higher education at Mainz University, founded in 1476) and hosts the headquarters of many media companies (radio and TV). Surrounded by vineyards, it is also the first city of Germany for trade in wine. Young, cosmopolitan, cultured and dynamic, Mainz is indeed a city which knows how to live and offers great opportunities.
- Deciding to establish a structure abroad might nevertheless be a complex and crucial step. So as to support you in your project, BURO club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Thanks to our partner, you will now benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions so that you may establish your structure in Mainz under the best possible conditions, develop your business in Germany and provide your company with new opportunities.