Landsberger Straße 155
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
König Büro-Management GmbH
Our business centre offers you the rental of serviced offices in Munich in an exceptional setting within a modern glass building. Located in the centre of Munich and only 10 minutes from the Central railway Station, this business centre offers you the rental of spaces wholly designed for the well-being of its users and fitted in Feng Shui way.
BURO Club Partner Munich
- The business centre benefits from an easy access thanks to different modes of transportation: 3 minutes from Munich international airport, less than 10 minutes from the Central railway station It also benefits from a direct access to the Mittlerer Ring. Lastly, it disposes of parking spaces in the building thus enabling a very comfortable access.
Whatever the duration of your serviced office rental in Munich, you will benefit from the following spaces in this 2000 sqm building:
- 47 equipped and air-conditioned offices with a capacity from 1 to 10 workstations per office
- 7 configurable meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 160 people,
- 2 coworking shared space
- A superb terrace on the top of the building with a 360° view to Munich, perfect for relaxing or working differently,
- A bistro lounge is available
A business centre is first and foremost a place providing services in which all is done in order to facilitate your business. Our Munich business centre is no exception to the rule, and offers you the following services:
- 8 multilingual assistants (German, English, Italian, Spanish) working on-site and providing a customized call answering service on behalf of your company, as well as messages forwarding according to your instructions,
- Appointment scheduling, secretariat and support services, reception and handling of your mail,
- On-line agenda,
- Full set of registered address services for your company in Munich : from a simple postal address to the establishment of your headquarters with a dedicated phone number for your company,
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. access to our services, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week access to the business centre for clients renting a permanent office.
- Access to our multi-service printing centre (copies scan to mail...)
- Access to our terrace, our business lounges, bistro lounge and kitchen,
- Video conferencing service available in our meeting rooms,
- A business centre located in the centre of Munich
- High-class workspaces
- A set of superior services
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the southern part of Germany, in the Land of Bavaria, at the foot of the Bavarian Alps, Munich is one of the leading economic centres of Germany, ahead of Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt. The city, which underwent a major industrial growth during the 20th century, today still hosts the headquarters or subsidiaries of many German and international companies. Siemens, Allianz, BMW, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Airbus Deutschland, Münchener Rückversicherung or HypoVereinsbank are present and strengthen the economic environment of this city of many assets. A dynamic city, with an extremely efficient economy, Munich yet remains a human city. Known as one of the most pleasant cities to live in, the capital city of the Land of Bavaria is the N°2 touristic destination in Germany behind Berlin.
- Thanks to its ideal geographic location in the heart of the European Union, and disposing of an international airport (Franz Joseph Strauss airport); Munich thus provides great opportunities to companies while still offering a pleasant quality of life to its inhabitants. Because we do know that settling down beyond its borders is always a difficult step, and in order to support your establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a network of independent business centres. You will now be able to dispose of the expertise of our partner, benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions, and settle down in Munich under the best possible conditions.
- Thanks to its network of independent business centres, our partner offers you the opportunity to develop your business in Germany and provide your company with new possible opportunities.