Landsberger Straße 155
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
König Büro-Management GmbH
You need to organize a seminar in Munich, or a training session, a commercial meeting or a special event for your clients? Come and discover the benefits of our meeting rooms’ rental solution in Munich, in this business centre located less than 10 minutes from Munich Central railway Station. Set in a modern building located in Munich city centre, the business centre puts at your disposal 7 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 160 people.
Meeting rooms rental Munich
The benefits of our meeting rooms’ rental solution in Munich:
- The business centre located at Landsberger Straße 155, 80687 München offers you a wide array of meeting rooms’ rental thanks to 7 spaces at your disposal in Munich. All rooms are fully equipped so that your training session, client event or commercial meeting be a professional moment properly organized: white board, flipchart, internet access, breaks and lunch catering services, and video conferencing service are some of the services provided.
- Every detail matters in the success of your meeting ! This is why we offer you to take care of them all: company’s signalling (on request), configurable furniture, access to the business centre’s terraces for your participants, access to the 2 coffee areas, on-demand catering service are some of our additional services.
- And, of course, our business centre is ideally located for your participants: only 5 minutes from Munich Central railway station and 35 minutes from Munich international airport. Direct access to the 'Mittlerer Ring'
Willing to rent a meeting room in Munich ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. We will send you a detailed quotation for the organization of your coming meeting in Munich.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the southern part of Germany, in the Land of Bavaria, at the foot of the Bavarian Alps, Munich is one of the leading economic centres of Germany, ahead of Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt. The city, which underwent a major industrial growth during the 20th century, today still hosts the headquarters or subsidiaries of many German and international companies. Siemens, Allianz, BMW, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Airbus Deutschland, Münchener Rückversicherung or HypoVereinsbank are present and strengthen the economic environment of this city of many assets. A dynamic city, with an extremely efficient economy, Munich yet remains a human city. Known as one of the most pleasant cities to live in, the capital city of the Land of Bavaria is the N°2 touristic destination in Germany behind Berlin.
- Thanks to its ideal geographic location in the heart of the European Union, and disposing of an international airport (Franz Joseph Strauss airport); Munich thus provides great opportunities to companies while still offering a pleasant quality of life to its inhabitants. Because we do know that settling down beyond its borders is always a difficult step, and in order to support your establishment in Germany, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a network of independent business centres. You will now be able to dispose of the expertise of our partner, benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions, and settle down in Munich under the best possible conditions.
- Thanks to its network of independent business centres, our partner offers you the opportunity to develop your business in Germany and provide your company with new possible opportunities.