TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Ocw office center westfalen GmbH & Co. KG
The city of Munster in Germany has been nominated as the « Most pleasant city in the world » in its category. Our business centre opened in 1995; in this town also renowned for its high density of public administrations and services companies. Be it when creating a new company, or opening a new agency, you will be able to rent in our 500 sqm centre 1 of our 16 fully equipped workspaces, or one of our 2 meeting rooms.
BURO Club Partner Münster
- The business centre benefits from an exceptional location, in the northern part of Munster city centre, within a set of buildings harmoniously combining private housing and offices. The building is only 5 minutes from Munster Zentrum-Nord railway station and 20 minutes from Munster/Osnabrueck airport; and it also disposes of parking spaces.
Be it for your headquarters, a new agency, or when creating a new company, you will be able to rent the following spaces in Munster:
- 16 serviced offices, with a capacity from 1 to 6 workstations per space. Wi-Fi DSL internet access, full set of furniture, offices maintenance and cleaning, rental charges and office rental are included in our proposed real estate turnkey solution, without any estate agency fees.
- 2 meeting and conference rooms with a capacity from 2 to 20 people for your training sessions, hiring interviews, or product presentations in Munster.
A complete set of services is provided together with the rental of serviced offices, in our business centre located at 16 Nevinghoff in Munster, thus facilitating your establishment in Munster:
- Virtual office in Munster: you will benefit from our professional renowned address so that you receive your mail and put this address in all your media. Combined with a call answering service, you will dispose of a full virtual office in Munster, without the costs of a permanent actual office.
- A multilingual team (German/English/Spanish) will manage your agenda thanks to an on-line calendar; take care of your visitors’ reception and provide you with secretariat and support services, such as data backup.
- Access to our printing centre
- 24 hours per day access to the business centre for residents, and a video surveillance system
- Parking spaces in the building.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Munster ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. We will be happy to schedule your visit so that we may show you your future workspace !
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the northern part of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany, Munster is a young and cosmopolitan city, open to the world and proud of its past history.Founded more than 1200 years ago, Munster is indeed a city steeped in history: its arcades houses, castle, churches and squares of the historic centre, do bear witness of such past. But past and present today perfectly match, providing this city with its charm and character. Thus smartly combining tradition and progress, the European capital city of cycling (twice more bikes than inhabitants!) has hence been nominated as the « Most pleasant city in the world ». However, its secret trump card is its position as a « Sciences city”. With almost 50 000 students, one of the largest German universities, and 6 High Schools, Munster is indeed constantly hosting youngsters full of new ideas.
- So far mainly focused on the tertiary sector (banks, services, insurance and various public administrations), the city is now looking towards new horizons thanks to its scientific and technological park. Already disposing of a strong and diverse economic environment, the city is now also a dynamic city combining performance and technology, thus providing you with great development opportunities. Easily accessible by car via A1 and A43 highways, by train thanks to a railway network connecting the city to all major cities of Germany and Europe, or by plane with a large number of direct national and European flights available from Munster- Osnabruck international airport, Munster is indeed an ideal city when starting or developing your business in Germany.
- So as to support you in establishing your structure abroad under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project so that you may quickly and easily establish in Germany.