TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Ocw office center westfalen GmbH & Co. KG
Munster business centre is located in the northern part of the city centre, in a shopping mall harmoniously combining private housing and offices. The building benefits from an easy access, only 20 minutes from Munster/Osnabrueck airport and 5 minutes from Munster- Zentrum-Nord railway station. It also disposes of parking spaces, thus providing your visitors with an easy access. The business centre puts at your disposal 2 meeting and conference rooms with a capacity from 2 to 20 people, depending on the selected configuration, for your training sessions, seminars, product presentations or client events in Munster.
Meeting room rental Münster
The meeting rooms in Munster, in our business centre located at 16 Nevinghoff.
- 2 meeting rooms are available for rental, in Munster. They can accommodate from 2 to 20 people; and are equipped with a video conferencing system, a screen, a white board, a LCD projector and, of course, a Wi-Fi DSL internet access.
- When renting a meeting room in Munster, in our business centre, you will also benefit from a whole set of services which will enable you to prepare and run your meeting in full confidence. Our multilingual team (English/German/Spanish) will greet your participants (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.), organize your breaks (coffee breaks, lunch…), and is at your disposal for support and secretariat services during your meeting (briefs’ preparation and printing, transportation reservation, and much more!).
Willing to rent soon a meeting room in Munster ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00, and ask for a detailed quotation.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the northern part of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany, Munster is a young and cosmopolitan city, open to the world and proud of its past history.Founded more than 1200 years ago, Munster is indeed a city steeped in history: its arcades houses, castle, churches and squares of the historic centre, do bear witness of such past. But past and present today perfectly match, providing this city with its charm and character. Thus smartly combining tradition and progress, the European capital city of cycling (twice more bikes than inhabitants!) has hence been nominated as the « Most pleasant city in the world ». However, its secret trump card is its position as a « Sciences city”. With almost 50 000 students, one of the largest German universities, and 6 High Schools, Munster is indeed constantly hosting youngsters full of new ideas.
- So far mainly focused on the tertiary sector (banks, services, insurance and various public administrations), the city is now looking towards new horizons thanks to its scientific and technological park. Already disposing of a strong and diverse economic environment, the city is now also a dynamic city combining performance and technology, thus providing you with great development opportunities. Easily accessible by car via A1 and A43 highways, by train thanks to a railway network connecting the city to all major cities of Germany and Europe, or by plane with a large number of direct national and European flights available from Munster- Osnabruck international airport, Munster is indeed an ideal city when starting or developing your business in Germany.
- So as to support you in establishing your structure abroad under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s business centres will guide you in implementing the solution best suited to your project so that you may quickly and easily establish in Germany.