Behlertstraße 3a/Haus B2
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BÜRO plus SERVICE
Willing to get closer to your clients based in Potsdam without having to open a permanent office ? Willing to probe the potential of your product or service in Potsdam while controlling your fixed costs ? Come and discover the benefits of our virtual office solution in Potsdam thanks to which you will be able to establish your headquarters or open a new branch without having to bear the fixed costs of a permanent office. Our business centre disposes of a privileged location in Potsdam, 15 minutes from the Central railway station, within a quiet and professional environment.
Virtual office Potsdam
Our virtual office solutions in Potsdam:
- In today’s business world, you do not need to be physically present in a local market to develop your business there, at least initially. Thanks to our registered address solution for your company in Potsdam; you will be able to use our professional and renowned address at Behlertstr. 3a/Haus B2, for establishing your headquarters, opening a new branch or just disposing of a commercial representation. We will handle your mail (reception/forwarding), and your phone calls. Implementing a local phone number will enable you to get closer to your clients and partners, thanks to our team who will answer your calls over a large range of opening hours (12 hours per day from Monday to Thursday and 10 hours on Fridays).
- In addition to your virtual office, the business centre disposes of a meeting room available for on-demand rental for your face-to-face meetings in Potsdam. You will hence pay only for what you use and become agile !
Willing to set up a virtual office solution in Potsdam ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. We will be happy to send you a detailed quotation for your virtual office in Potsdam.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the Land of Brandenburg, along the banks of the river Havel, amidst lakes and forests, Potsdam is a dynamic and cosmopolitan city with a rich history. Spurred on by Frederick William I, the city had indeed a glorious past which can still be perceived today through its architecture (the many castles, palaces, and gardens of the city are now listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites). However, while Potsdam is indeed the historic testament of a once prestigious Prussia, it is also a modern and very promising city. A major university and scientific centre since the first half of the 19th century (the city disposes, as of today, of 3 High Schools and 38 Research Institutes), Potsdam, spurred by government policies, reinforced the interactions and cooperation between industry and research, and today disposes of several highly competitive clusters in different fields (logistics, biotechnology, optical, movie industry, aeronautics…). Potsdam is easily accessible and benefits from an ideal location, at the gates of the German capital city. Several highways connect the city to the whole European network and, thanks to its proximity to the two airports of Berlin, and to its rail infrastructure, you may quickly reach all major European and world cities.
- A prestigious past and a 3D future ! Potsdam is indeed a city of surprises, offering great opportunities to companies settling down here. So as to support you in your project, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with an important network of independent business centres in Germany. Strategically located in the heart of the city, the business centre of our partner in Potsdam is therefore a fantastic solution to change setting and settle down in Germany… Thanks to the expertise of the on-site team, you will be able to benefit from the real estate solution (equipped offices rental, coworking, virtual office…) best suited to your project so that you may start and develop at your own pace under the best possible conditions!