St. Johanner Straße 41-43
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
.Trend Office GmbH
Willing to settle down in Saarbrucken, in the heart of the capital city of the Land of Saarland ? Our business centre is located in the centre of Saarbrucken, and disposes of an easy access to the A1 and A6 highways. It offers you, over 531 sqm, the rental of 20 fully equipped workspaces, 2 meeting rooms as well as registered address solutions for your company. Come and discover the benefits of our equipped office rental solutions in Saarbrucken, in the heart of the vast region of Saarland, France and Luxembourg.
BURO Club Partner Saarbrücken
- Located less than one hour from France, and close to Luxembourg, Saarbrucken is the ideal city for developing your business in Germany, France and Luxembourg. Our business centre is ideally located, in the city-centre, 5 minutes from Saarbrucken Hauptbahnhof railway station and only 20 minutes from SCN - Saarbrucken-Ensheim airport. The building disposes of parking spaces (underground car park), which makes it easily accessible.
Saarbrucken business centre offers you the following workspaces:
- 20 fully equipped offices, with a capacity from 1 to 3 workstations. The rental duration of the offices is adaptable (one day, one month, or more). This real estate solution in Saarbrucken at 41-43 St. Johanner Strasse is a ready for use solution, without any estate agency fee or refurbishment works, thus making it the ideal solution for a quick establishment in Saarbrucken.
- 2 meeting and conference rooms with a capacity from 2 to 20 people. For a few hours, 1 day or more, you may use these meeting rooms for your training sessions, seminars, hiring interviews, or clients’ events in Saarbrucken.
By choosing our business centre for the rental of your office in Saarbrucken, you will also choose and benefit from many services. A multilingual team is at your disposal so as to offer you the following set of services which will greatly help you when settling in Saarbrucken:
- Virtual office for your company in Saarbrucken
- Call answering service: combined with your registered address solution, it will enable you to benefit from a genuine virtual office in Saarbrucken.
- 24 hours per day access for residents
- IP voice system (VOIP) in your offices, SDSL internet access
- Visitors’ reception
- Access to our multi-function printing centre, secretariat and administrative support service
- Incoming and outgoing mail handling.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Saarbrucken ?
- Come visit your future workspace by contacting us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the heart of Europe, at the border between Germany and France, Saarbrucken is the capital city of the Land of Saarland, the smallest German Land. With its more than one-thousand-year history with many upheavals, Saarbrucken, an old mining and steel centre focused for a long time on heavy industries, is today, thanks to its higher research and education establishments, a modern services and technology cluster. Attracted by an adaptable and skilled workforce, and low commercial rents levels, many companies have settled down in Saarbrucken, making the city the economic heart of the Land of Saarland. Thanks to the perfect interactivity between companies and research and innovation institutes, the number of companies coming from the IT sector, or from the so-called sector of the future, such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, and renewable energies has indeed increased…making Saarbrucken an innovative and creative city. Thanks to its efficient airport close to the city centre and to other international airports, its highways connexions to all directions (A4 to Paris via the A320, the German highways A1 (Cologne), A6 (Luxembourg, Mannheim) and A8) and its rail connexions to the largest European metropolis via TGV/ICE (less than 2 hours to Paris or Frankfurt), Saarbrucken is also easily accessible. A true communication hub, at the French-German border, Saarbrucken is indeed a very interesting settlement area when willing to develop your business outside your borders and benefit from new opportunities.
- However, even if Saarbrucken is an economic centre disposing of many assets for companies, it is also a city with a baroque architecture, open to the world, and a pleasant place to live in. In order to support you establishment in Saarbrucken under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s centres will guide you through the implementation of the solution best suited to your project so that you may settle down quickly and easily in Saarbrucken or in other cities across Germany.