St. Johanner Straße 41-43
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
.Trend Office GmbH
Willing to rent a meeting room in Saarbrucken, in the city centre and within an easily accessible professional location ? Come and discover our Saarbrucken business centre’s 2 meeting and conference rooms with a capacity from 2 to 20 people. The business centre is only 20 minutes from SCN - Saarbrucken-Ensheim airport and 5 minutes from Saarbrucken Hauptbahnhof railway station. Served by the Trierer Straße bus stop, the building disposes of an easy access to the A1 and A6 highways and of parking spaces.
Meeting room rental Saarbrücken
The meeting rooms of our business centre at 41-43 St. Johanner Strasse in Saarbrucken:
- For your training sessions, seminars, management meetings, or any other professional event in Saarbrucken, 2 meeting rooms, with a capacity from 2 to 20 people depending on the selected configuration, are at your disposal. They are equipped with SDSL internet access, a screen wall and a LCD projector.
- And, of course, our multilingual team is on-site from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays) in order to support you during the meeting: visitors’ reception, customized catering service (coffee breaks, lunch…), as well as support during your meeting are included in the set of services available in Saarbrucken so that you may run your meeting in full confidence.
Willing to rent soon a meeting room in Saarbrucken ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form. Our teams will be happy to prepare for you a customized quotation for your coming meeting in Saarbrucken.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the heart of Europe, at the border between Germany and France, Saarbrucken is the capital city of the Land of Saarland, the smallest German Land. With its more than one-thousand-year history with many upheavals, Saarbrucken, an old mining and steel centre focused for a long time on heavy industries, is today, thanks to its higher research and education establishments, a modern services and technology cluster. Attracted by an adaptable and skilled workforce, and low commercial rents levels, many companies have settled down in Saarbrucken, making the city the economic heart of the Land of Saarland. Thanks to the perfect interactivity between companies and research and innovation institutes, the number of companies coming from the IT sector, or from the so-called sector of the future, such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, and renewable energies has indeed increased…making Saarbrucken an innovative and creative city. Thanks to its efficient airport close to the city centre and to other international airports, its highways connexions to all directions (A4 to Paris via the A320, the German highways A1 (Cologne), A6 (Luxembourg, Mannheim) and A8) and its rail connexions to the largest European metropolis via TGV/ICE (less than 2 hours to Paris or Frankfurt), Saarbrucken is also easily accessible. A true communication hub, at the French-German border, Saarbrucken is indeed a very interesting settlement area when willing to develop your business outside your borders and benefit from new opportunities.
- However, even if Saarbrucken is an economic centre disposing of many assets for companies, it is also a city with a baroque architecture, open to the world, and a pleasant place to live in. In order to support you establishment in Saarbrucken under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s centres will guide you through the implementation of the solution best suited to your project so that you may settle down quickly and easily in Saarbrucken or in other cities across Germany.