St. Johanner Straße 41-43
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
.Trend Office GmbH
Saarbrucken business centre is ideally located, in the heart of the city and 20 minutes from SCN - Saarbrucken-Ensheim airport, and disposes of an easy access to the A1 and A6 highways. You will be able to rent 1 of the 20 fully equipped workspaces set in a building located in the centre of the capital city of the Land of Saarland. Be it for the inception of a company in Saarbrucken, or for opening a new branch when you are already well established in other cities across Germany, our real estate solution will enable you to rent serviced offices starting from one workstation and with a very flexible duration, starting from one day to several months or more. Come and discover the benefits of renting equipped offices in Saarbrucken, in our business centre located at 41-43 St. Johanner Strasse.
Serviced offices rental Saarbrücken
The benefits of our equipped office rental solution in Saarbrucken:
A turnkey solution in a prime location:
- By choosing our real estate solution in Saarbrucken, you take two (good) decisions: first of all, you choose a prime location, in the heart of the city and within a building well known in the business community. You will be sure that you will give a first good impression to your clients and partners and to your visitors. Furthermore, you will rent a turnkey workspace, without any estate agency fee or refurbishment works. The office is equipped with furniture, phone equipment needed to start your business (phone set, cabling, IP voice system (VOIP) and SDSL internet access.
An adaptable real estate solution:
- Settling down professionally in a new town in order to develop its business often brings uncertainty regarding the sales forecasts of your new structure. Will you meet your sales target ? Will your clients « buy in « to your offering within the time limits you have set? In front of such valid and usual uncertainties related to the very essence of business, it is indeed necessary to dispose of a cost structure which will enable you to have a coherent balance between your costs and your revenue. Thanks to our solution, your rental duration can be adapted, starting from 1 day to several months or more. Likewise, you have the same adaptability in terms of configuration; you may start with one workstation only, and progressively grow your configuration. You are flexible, and so are your costs.
A set of services which will increase your efficiency :
- Visitors’ reception by our team, access to a shared printing centre, access to and use of Saarbrucken business centre’s common spaces (kitchen, relaxation area), or incoming call answering service are some of the services put at your disposal in our business centre which will save some of your time.
Willing to rent a serviced office in the heart of Saarbrucken ?
- Come visit your future workspace by contacting us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the heart of Europe, at the border between Germany and France, Saarbrucken is the capital city of the Land of Saarland, the smallest German Land. With its more than one-thousand-year history with many upheavals, Saarbrucken, an old mining and steel centre focused for a long time on heavy industries, is today, thanks to its higher research and education establishments, a modern services and technology cluster. Attracted by an adaptable and skilled workforce, and low commercial rents levels, many companies have settled down in Saarbrucken, making the city the economic heart of the Land of Saarland. Thanks to the perfect interactivity between companies and research and innovation institutes, the number of companies coming from the IT sector, or from the so-called sector of the future, such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, and renewable energies has indeed increased…making Saarbrucken an innovative and creative city. Thanks to its efficient airport close to the city centre and to other international airports, its highways connexions to all directions (A4 to Paris via the A320, the German highways A1 (Cologne), A6 (Luxembourg, Mannheim) and A8) and its rail connexions to the largest European metropolis via TGV/ICE (less than 2 hours to Paris or Frankfurt), Saarbrucken is also easily accessible. A true communication hub, at the French-German border, Saarbrucken is indeed a very interesting settlement area when willing to develop your business outside your borders and benefit from new opportunities.
- However, even if Saarbrucken is an economic centre disposing of many assets for companies, it is also a city with a baroque architecture, open to the world, and a pleasant place to live in. In order to support you establishment in Saarbrucken under the best possible conditions, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Virtual office, equipped offices, or meeting rooms, the teams of our partner’s centres will guide you through the implementation of the solution best suited to your project so that you may settle down quickly and easily in Saarbrucken or in other cities across Germany.